What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably dehydrated, I’d reccomend drinking a lot of water.

yeah, always have water when you feel your head is going bonkers like that.

also how the hell long arena you do you even need for this damn flesh guy

Friggin' headache that won't go away!

Stop using your depression as an argument every time I tell you you’re doing something that makes me upset like make fun of me or belittling me

Always a good time when your dad makes fun of your mental health problems. :,)

fufufu don't worry I didn't dehydrate myself, I always bring a ton of water when I'm working. turned out to be a migraine, I just suffer those regularly - although not as regularly as I used to since I made some lifestyle changes. P:

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway I woke up hungry bc I slept so long, weirdly craving breakfast foods which I almost never do

I'm a loser and everyone hates me and I'm so awkward and why on earth do I say the things that I say and I just drive everyone away and they all think I'm some creep

or I mean that's what my brain is telling me but it's probably true

last time I wore these jeans they were loose, but now they're skin tight ahahahahhahahahahhahahaah

**** **** **** when u find spider nest in terraria but u cant remember where u dug down

My 3DS is going dead and I can't find my charger for it :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I have to rewrite my english paper and I honestly really don't feel like doing that hhhhhh

gghhhh i just wanna shut my eyes and go to sleep right this second but I still have to get up and shower and stuff

people seriously using the word "gucci" stop it

also this ghost character is flying so slow can u fix that??

I'm a little nervous... that I have to put some weird machines on myself before sleeping tonight... And again, I gotta give it back to doctor kinda early next morning uhh troublesome... -_-

havent been able to find like a single diving gear piece, **** terraria... on the other hand wyvern was kinda easy with that wall of flesh killing bow thing

I think I have reached peak numbness. Like the ultimate peak. I feel absolutely nothing. I'm not anxious, mad, sad or anything...when I probably should be? I could not give a **** about anything right now, and I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back