• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any more sleeping meds so I'm gonna have fun trying to sleep tonight rip
I feel this as well. );

I actually stopped my sleep meds all together a while ago. Been sleeping like crap ever since.

There's some odd, painful spot inside my mouth. I must have accidentally bitten that spot to make it so painful.

some ppl on discord like bruh go bully ppl irl instead.

and yeah i hate biting inside my mouth.. that or tongue like uh teeth stop moving.

Alex offered me Wendy's but I am trying to eat healthy, so I said no. But I really want it.

Why oh why do I feel so guilty for spending money on a game I enjoy?

amazon taking five million billion years to process my refund :I just let me waste my money again

^me

also why is my hair growing so freaking slow like bruh. proof it doesn't matter what you eat really

I had a dream where Nintendo announced a direct, and I woke up thinking it was real xD

When you think you've tried, and you feel like you've failed, and then you realize that it's really just you who is the problem, and you never really had a chance anyway. It's not a good feeling at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back