• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one thing I've learned about the Internet, it's that expressing your opinion makes people mad. :,)
that is a 100% accurate and it is one of the main things online that bothers me every week.... you cannot say fak without people being too sensitive and taking offense....
but i guess it goes for offline as well, people are people ? but i am guessing online it is easier for people to go mad because we are not face to face and you probably talking to people you are never ever going to meet in person so people do, say and act however they please

The only people who have opinions that matter are those who think their funny/ are two-faced/arrogant or bullies.
that is so true, i know exactly what you mean as i have faced this BS myself where messed up people get treated like kings and queens yet the normal and fair ones get looked at like; the fak you saying

i hate it that bullies often seem to get more support and people backing them up , god knows why when all they do and say is pure BS and those who were the ''victim'' get nothing

such precious times when people dare to state the truth
giphy.gif

Last edited:
giphy.gif

such precious times when people dare to state the truth
that is a 100% accurate and it is one of the main things online that bothers me every week.... you cannot say fak without people being too sensitive and taking offense....
but i guess it goes for offline as well, people are people ? but i am guessing online it is easier for people to go mad because we are not face to face and you probably talking to people you are never ever going to meet in person so people do, say and act however they please

that is so true, i know exactly what you mean as i have faced this BS myself where messed up people get treated like kings and queens yet the normal and fair ones get looked at like; the fak you saying

Buckle up for TBT, it's generally a precious website but there are select things that bother me and those are the people who treat others like trash on a daily basis (always the same people I may add, who have some sort of following for whatever reason aka bully squad) and I'm poor. lol

Buckle up for TBT, it's generally a precious website but there are select things that bother me and those are the people who treat others like trash on a daily basis (always the same people I may add, who have some sort of following for whatever reason aka bully squad) and I'm poor. lol

Yeah, not gonna mention any names but some are more edgy than others :]

Anyway, what bothers me rn is slow mail service, cold weather and my tum acting, bleh.

Oh btw, people have literally told me that those people have made them CRY and they are scared to comment in threads because they would bullied (LGBT+ in particular) by those people, which is a shame.

You cant stop it unless permanent bans are in effect, not that they ever get banned of course. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, not gonna mention any names but some are more edgy than others :]

Anyway, what bothers me rn is slow mail service, cold weather and my tum acting, bleh.

I love the cold weather, you live in Sweden atm right?

Oh btw, people have literally told me that those people have made them CRY and they are scared to comment in threads because they would bullied (LGBT+ in particular) by those people, which is a shame.

You cant stop it unless permanent bans are in effect, not that they ever get banned of course. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You don't know how many times my feelings have been hurt on threads where the conversation gets heated. I end up having to apologize for something I'm not sorry for and shouldn't have to be sorry for in the first place. I've considered leaving a couple of times but then decided each time that it was worth it to stay for the couple of people who really seem to like me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I do, but it's not cold so I get snow, its just annoyingly windy and cold like a post-autumn refusing to turn into winter bc dumb climate changes basically.

You don't know how many times my feelings have been hurt on threads where the conversation gets heated. I end up having to apologize for something I'm not sorry for and shouldn't have to be sorry for in the first place. I've considered leaving a couple of times but then decided each time that it was worth it to stay for the couple of people who really seem to like me.

I assume those people are trying to make a fun and edgy comment to prove themselves better than you or stuff *rolls eyes at how many examples there are here*

@Zendel; lgbt+ people, they need to step down and stop demanding special treatment on their thrones. Yes, you should show people respect for how they are, but some people (everywhere not just on one website) can be incredibly toxic and sensitive.

Last edited:
Yeah I do, but it's not cold so I get snow, its just annoyingly windy and cold like a post-autumn refusing to turn into winter bc dumb climate changes basically.

ohhh....I would love that. I plan on moving to Norway someday. I love Scandinavian countries.

@Zane; lgbt+ people, they need to step down and stop demanding special treatment on their thrones. Yes, you should show people respect for how they are, but some people (everywhere not just on one website) can be incredibly toxic and sensitive.
i agree but i do not think that has to do with the fact they are from the lgbt community, it is just what a lot of people are like, gay or straight. aside from that, i did meet people from the lgbt community myself several times, exactly like how you describe them. so thats why i agree

please, i know exactly what you mean and you are right
they always have a squad , a following and why ? because those people are the same even though they try to hide it often enough. liars, deceivers, hypocrites and they are those kinda people ''as long this person is not acting like a bully to me, i am going to stay put and be their friend, as long as it does not happen to me, i do not give a fak, no matter what this person says or does, as long as it does not involve me i will look the other way and pretend nothing happened because why not and i only care about myself and my own well being''

honestly disgusts me that pathetic losers who bully others always have got ''friends'' around them
people backing them up, help them troll and bully others and the whole bit
it is just so freaking sad this exists , people are so freaking weak, that's what it is i tell you
but whatcha gonna do right

and thanks for the heads up but i think i will be alright
if i learnt one thing in past few months online; do not get attached and do not get close with anybody and DO NOT share personal thoughts about stuff to anyone.... just do not trust people and you'll be golden basically. i am not planning on getting close to anyone ever again, not here not anywhere online
NaiveUglyDalmatian-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Eh, well I've been lucky to actually find some nice people here that I can talk with (even though they are not that much online) but yeah I def. see what you mean. It'd be fun to meet some "bullies" IRL to see what they are, lol.

And yeah, but I've noticed the internet community of lgbt+ people can be that, it's like they can't take a thing and get pissed if you actually ask for their pronoun (that goes for irl as well though, not even gonna start telling you about my old "friend" lol)

i agree but i do not think that has to do with the fact they are from the lgbt community, it is just what a lot of people are like, gay or straight. aside from that, i did meet people from the lgbt community myself several times, exactly like how you describe them. so thats why i agree

please, i know exactly what you mean and you are right
they always have a squad , a following and why ? because those people are the same even though they try to hide it often enough. liars, deceivers, hypocrites and they are those kinda people ''as long this person is not acting like a bully to me, i am going to stay put and be their friend, as long as it does not happen to me, i do not give a fak, no matter what this person says or does, as long as it does not involve me i will look the other way and pretend nothing happened because why not''

honestly disgusts me that pathetic losers who bully others always have got ''friends'' around them
people backing them up, help them troll and bully others and the whole bit
it is just so freaking sad this exists , people are so freaking weak, that's what it is i tell you
but whatcha gonna do right

and thanks for the heads up but i think i will be alright
if i learnt one thing in past few months online; do not get attached and do not get close with anybody and DO NOT share personal thoughts about stuff to anyone.... just do not trust people and you'll be golden basically. i am not planning on getting close to anyone ever again, not here not anywhere
NaiveUglyDalmatian-max-1mb.gif

Whoa you speak so poetically. Do you do that on purpose or do you just express your feelings really well?

Whoa you speak so poetically. Do you do that on purpose or do you just express your feelings really well?

ehm thanks i guess? xD not sure if you being sarcastic here lol.... and no , i guess i just know how to express my feels and thoughts well and detailed enough ... maybe it is because i am a thinker... i think a lot about life, humanity , realisticness of it all basically

It'd be fun to meet some "bullies" IRL to see what they are, lol.

And yeah, but I've noticed the internet community of lgbt+ people can be that, it's like they can't take a thing and get pissed if you actually ask for their pronoun (that goes for irl as well though, not even gonna start telling you about my old "friend" lol)
gurl please, these online bullies who are on this forum, i bet they are real wankers in real life, not handsome/pretty at all and seriously got nothing better to do aka nolifers ..... people who got better things to do and got a healthy lifestyle wouldn't waste their time online to bully others, simple as that.

Last edited:
Haha yeah, I dunno. But there is one thing being skilled at making comments, and one things just wank em out like no one would notice, yeah lol.

ehm thanks i guess? xD not sure if you being sarcastic here lol.... and no , i guess i just know how to express my feels and thoughts well and detailed enough ... maybe it is because i am a thinker... i think a lot about life, humanity , realisticness of it all basically

gurl please, these online bullies who are on this forum, i bet they are real wankers in real life, not handsome/pretty at all and seriously got nothing better to do..... people who get better things to do wouldn't waste their time online to bully others, simple as that.

Giving someone a compliment sarcastically is also bullying, I think. I'd never do that. That's really cool that you're a thinker. More people should use their brains before opening their mouths.

Giving someone a compliment sarcastically is also bullying, I think. I'd never do that. That's really cool that you're a thinker. More people should use their brains before opening their mouths.

Yeah, unless you are both on the same level of sarcasm-ness and know the other can take it, then yes.

And yeah can't disagree with that either.

ok well thanks for the compliment, appreciate it :D
btw i don't think being sarcastic is bully behaviour perce, i guess it depends on who gives it to you and how often, if it is repeated behaviour than i guess it is but in general , we all give others sarcasm from time to time right? doesn't make us insta bullies :p

Haha yeah, I dunno. But there is one thing being skilled at making comments, and one things just wank em out like no one would notice, yeah lol.

oh i forgot to mention in previous post, i know exactly what you mean about the pronoun thing .... been there and gurl, this Btch im talking about was just crazy as fak, glad she is gone and out of ''my life'' basically
i will love people, no matter their gender or sexuality but if you gonna give me BS for no good reason, then please fak off

Last edited:
oh i forgot to mention in previous post, i know exactly what you mean about the pronoun thing .... been there and gurl, this Btch im talking about was just crazy as fak, glad she is gone and out of ''my life'' basically
i will love people, no matter their gender or sexuality but if you gonna give me BS for no good reason, then please fak off

Yeah, same we don't really talk nowadays.. ironically enough she still kept me on Steam but yeah i'm just gonna remove her of stuff secretly like no I don't need your random issues rant and you being blatant mean when I'm trying to listen and understand, bruh. I guess she have other issues too but really, no need to be rude.

Same here, I don't care if you are spaghetti monster from Pluto, treat me nice and I will treat you nice back.

ok well thanks for the compliment, appreciate it :D
btw i don't think being sarcastic is bully behaviour perce, i guess it depends on who gives it to you and how often, if it is repeated behaviour than i guess it is but in general , we all give others sarcasm from time to time right? doesn't make us insta bullies :p

Perhaps I should've worded that better. I really meant compliments you don't really mean. Anyway you're a welcome addition to this site as we need more people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back