• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay maybe it was partially my fault because I made it sound like I was busy on friday but still? It would've been nice if you invited me to hang out?? You guys also tag each other as a group on fb posts and I get left out and yet still see it appear on my feed...rip

hehe yeah very fun electric trial im just gonna restart the whole ballet there no use in even trying with my **** team

my anxiety is through the roof today for no reason and i keep having heart palpatations, it's hard to breathe, and i can't find my inhaler. :)))) this probably has to do with the fact that i almost passed out while grabbing milk yesterday.

the saddest part about having someone to ask if they need to call you an ambulance is needing to beg them not to, because you can't afford it and their reply being "i understand..." and sounding like they really, truly, do understand. #o'erthelandofthesickly&thehomeofthedepraved

Last edited:
thanks mom for being very supportive good to know i'm not even gonna bother to tell you anymore.

My boyfriend's friends are getting involved in our problems and I wish they would just leave us alone, considering I don't even know them.

So I just had a panic attack and almost passed out in the bathroom of my dorm...

What a great way to start the week .-.

Last edited:
Am gonna have to get a tooth removed....NOT looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back