• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find a good travel plan for this place I'm going to on Wednesday... I mean it only shows how to go to the mall/bus station nearby not the actual house/road I need a way to, ugh.

Fine better start going like 3 hours before I should even be there lol.

That subject is utter hell, and I'm not even halfway through my semester with it yet. Good luck.

Thank you! Yeah, it is! Nothing is concrete! It's like everything could be one thing or maybe another thing. Especially in the first few chapters.

Lol dad really wanted to have lunch then he never called. I get that you have work and those people fixing your house buuut, y'know.

The baby is messing up the curtains! The baby is eating hair! The baby is gagging! The baby is slamming the iPad! The baby wants TV! The baby wants blocks! The baby wants toys! The baby is in your room! The baby is destroying something! The baby is in the kitchen! The baby is touching the toilet! The baby is-

TWO YEARS IVE BEEN STRUGGLING DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE MY LIFE?????

Everything is bothering me lmao

I got such a low grade on my last physics quiz that I actually have to do a retake (and my professor will average them out so i'll prob fail it anyways), I have a homework set due tonight that idek how to do, I'm stressing about my music theory midterm for some reason, I haven't been sleeping or eating very well, I need to talk to my counselor but I won't see her for another two weeks...

jfc why can't my break just start already...

i miss my old psychologist... the counsellor im seeing now is alright but i feel like she doesnt really seem to get things as well as my last psychologist did and i get that that's partly because i've met her twice and i saw my old one for two years But idk it still doesnt feel great. i didnt feel great w my last one either all the time but the problem was never w *her*, just w the treatment and like psychiatry in general i guess. idk im just a bit sad and tired of this entire thing lmao

Last edited:
I really wanna show my mom this video but she never has the time to watch or even cares....that's why my baby brother is watching those ******** "kids videos" on youtube kids and she doesn't care

Everything, life sucks

Also if anyone knows how the takadimi method of rhythm/beat counting works, pls tell me bc i just don’t understand???? ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back