What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So annoyed that he can't remember the smallest but important things.
Constantly feeling like I'm being taken for granted, just life.

The tomato pesto on todays sun-dried tomato pesto panini seems a bit watered down and not tomato-pesto-y enough for me

A balloon I inflated kept hitting me, begging me to bob it, toss it around, and all that other stuff. That balloon must be spoiled.

Why are inanimate objects always so mean to me?

I'm having a hard day. A very, VERY hard day. I just want a break...

The way that I'm guilted into doing stuff I really don't want to do with family and then asked to "lighten up" and "what's the matter"

Last edited:
There's nothing to eat here but ramen basically.

I move tomorrow so I've been packing. I never realize how much clothes I have until I have to put it all in boxes and carry it up and down flights of stairs. I'm about to start my last semester in college and I'm freaking out.

Apparently I have a cavity? I went to the dentist today... I don't think I have one but idk I'll see.
still waiting for my period lol.... cri :(

I had major oral surgery to correct my jaw two days ago and my head is swollen three times it's normal size pretty much and it's hard to breathe because my teeth are wired shut for four weeks. Which means I'm on a liquid diet for a month too. So far it's not been too bad, since I have felt too sick to have much of an appetite anyway. I keep spilling stuff on myself though because my lips are numb. I feel nauseous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back