• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Year was Your First Halloween in Animal Crossing?

What Year was your First Halloween in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters
mine was in 2013 with new leaf! i think i celebrated my first ac halloween before october since i was time travelling a lot, but it was still 2013 haha.

Mine was either 2006 or 2007 on the GameCube version. I can’t remember the exact year because it was so long ago.

My first Halloween in the animal crossing series was 2021 in New Horizons.

I think it was around 2010 on City Folk. I specifically remember trying to get rich by purposely letting the villagers 'trick' me, turning the junk in my pockets into jack in the boxes. Not sure if they really even sold for much tho

2014 in GCN. I was startled by how intensely difficult it was. The villagers were FAST and would chase you everywhere.

The events have become kinder to the player with each passing game. You could say it now has more treats, less tricks.

i don't entirely remember the years that i played new leaf. definitely somewhere between 2015-2017 though-
i do know that i played the halloween event last year in new horizons

i think my first year was either 2015 or 2016, honestly new leaf was kinda fun with how they did it too, but i want to experience the older games because villagers are more aggressive about chasing you

I honestly don't know. I'm pretty sure I did it in the original Animal Crossing, so the earliest I did it would've been 2003, but it's been a very long time so I can't say for certain when the year was.

I think it was 2017 or 2018 in New Leaf. Even though I played the original GameCube version, I never experienced Halloween in that game.

Hmm somewhere around 2008ish? I can't remember the exact date but it was on wild world.

I can't really remember the year but I think it might have been either 2014 or 2015 because that's when I drifted more to New Leaf, my first AC game.

I believe it was 2007. I got my DS for Christmas of 2006 so probably got Wild World sometime in 2007

I honestly don't really remember but it was somewhere between '12 and '16 because new leaf was my first ac game but I had the og one before the welcome amiibo update. I voted '13 because...idk¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's close enough.

My first AC Halloween was in 2020 in New Leaf! I got here a bit late to the party ahaha, but I still had fun with it. ^^ I remember it felt especially nice considering that there wasn't much going on for Halloween IRL that year.

Back