What would you like being woken up to?

Oh yeah and my baby cousin walking over me-- waking me up it's so cute when she comes over early enough for it to happen!

By my little dog licking my face - we share a bed, so mornings often start this way :)

Last edited:
I set my alarm to the American Dad theme song and turned it up pretty loud so I actually get up. I like sleeping and it takes something loud to motivate me to get out of bed in the morning. Also, I love French toast. I don't really care for pancakes that much as I had them too much as a kid. I also prefer sausages over bacon.

I'd also like being woken up to not having my
two remotes under my bed... Dear gosh...

Last edited:
The sound of rain outside of my home in the middle of a forest.

yeah i?m aesthetic trash

I enjoy waking up to rain, snow, etc. weather. I don't like to go outside when it's all hot and sunny, and if I have to I'm crabby.

Waking up after sleeping and realizing you still have 3-6 hours more sleep ahead of you.
In school it was the best to wake up in the morning only to be told you don't have to go.

better face
no acne
no gross white spots on nose
cuter
the ideal body for me

but oh oh i cant have those , so stfu when u see me sleeping unless its important.

people eating donuts for breakfast is actually a thing? sign me tf up
I'd want no responsibilities, cool windy weather and clear skies, lots of tea and sweets, and possibly an egg or two. oh and dogs. lots of dogs, just surrounding my bed

feeling motivated and refreshed

rather than lazy and tired lmao

No responsibilities, and a smoothie mmm
I'd say a soft kitty, but mine sleeps in my bed every night already lol

Last edited:
Back