• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What was your first Animal Crossing game?

monalu11

Member of Squirtle Squad
Bells
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I remember the first time I played Animal Crossing on GameCube when I was little. I always looked forward to playing the game, even though I had absolutely no idea what it was about XD

Rover, the cat on the train, is such a nostalgic AC character to me because he was the first animal I saw when I started playing ^_^

What was it like when you started playing AC? :)

Last edited:
My first AC game was ACCF. I was so excited when I got it because that meant I could play with all of my friends. I've had some wonderful memories on that game and I even made slideshows on YouTube of ACCF screenshots.
When I started playing the game I remember being so lost. I had no idea where and what the gate was and I had to ask my friend where it was located. Ah, good times :)
I used to think Animal Crossing was about what the title meant, animals crossing. Literally. Funny, right? XD

I played the very first one on GameCube and I was instantly addicted. My fondest memory was intentionally restarting to piss off Resetti. I thought he was hilarious.

My first game was Wild World... I started it some time last yr and ignored it for 7months before playing it this year LOL.
I am very late into the Animal Crossing franchise, the only reason why I started Wild World was because I could download the ROM because I couldn't afford New Leaf back then huhu.

Wild Word, then I bought City Folk but it was so annoying to play with a Wii Remote..
But no worries cause my little brother broke my Wii (yay! -_-) and then I bought a 3DS ONLY FOR AC:NL lol,
I also bought Tomodachi as it'd be weird to only have 1 single game but I don't like tomodachi..
So yay. New leaf was a high cost for me but I've got no regrets :p

My first AC game was Wild World. I had 3 copies of it because some arrived bugged. I remember being only little at the time.

My first AC game was Wild World. I remember that day so well. I was maybe 9 or 10(?) years old and I had wished some Nintendo DS game for a birthday present but my parents didn't know which game to buy so they just gave me money so I could choose the game by myself. I didn't know myself either which game I'd like to have so I just looked at the games in the store. I thought AC:WW looked so cute with all the animals on it so I decided to buy it.

On the same day my family visited my mom's friend and all the time I was just waiting that we could get back home so that I could start playing my new game. Then we finally got back home and I started the game and loved it immediately.

The next game then was New Leaf two years ago and I only have these two games :)

Last edited:
Animal crossing wild world for 3DS ~ my friend introduced it to me and I loved the villager dialogue back then.

My first AC was the gamecube on when I was little. I have so many memories with that game, it's so nostalgic. I would play it with my brother and best friends for hours and hours. :blush:

My first was Wild World. I got into it by my sister as she has it and she said that I could create a character on it.

Another thing I remembered was that I was too young to understand any of it. My youngest brother and I literally chopped down almost every tree because we had no idea what we were doing xD I surprisingly remembered to save every time though!

I played the gamecube one first on an emulator 3 years ago, but i didn't do much there.

City Folk was my first AC game that I bought.

Back