• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What villagers do you have on your island?

Right now, it's

Raymond
Coco
Lucky
Ankha
Cherry
Muffy
Roscoe
Kiki
Shino
Ribbot

It's October so yes, I'm going for that Halloween theme even for my villagers.

On my main/original island I currently have Agnes and Louie (my two starters), Rhonda (was one of my first five), Patty (the only villager I've ever adopted from someone else - I love her so much), Gayle, Norma, Goldie (the first AC villager I ever met), Pinky, Megan and Teddy (so many bears 🐻💖).

On my new island, I current have Diva and Tybalt (starters), Alice, Stu, Audie, Jambette, Judy and Vladimir. I thought I had an extra day to sell my plots, so I mistakenly let them be filled, and Audie and Jambette moved in! I didn't want to villager hunt so early on, so I let two more of my plots be sold and Judy and Vladimir moved in. I also have one more plot that will have someone randomly moving in today. 😊

On Foreaux, I've been allowing my villagers to move if they ask! 😊 The updated list is:

Diva and Tybalt (starters)
Alice, Stu, Audie, and Jambette
Vladimir and Judy have moved on, and in their place Fang randomly moved in, and I invited Axel!
Since my last post, Hippeaux and Filbert also randomly moved in! 😊

Currently the only villagers I've actually invited have been Alice, Axel and Stu, but everyone on my island has been so sweet so far. I've had Fang on my other island before, but he's really grown on me on this island. 🌟

I'm almost constantly changing up my villagers with the goal of trying out most of the villagers in the game. Right now I have Cyd, Poncho, Kody, Egbert, Benedict, Anicotti, Muffy, Keaton, Vivian, and Ellie. Of those, I really like Muffy and Keaton.
Animal Crossing Current Villagers Random.jpg

Once I'm done experimenting, I strongly suspect that Ribbot the robot frog and Drago the frilled dragon will have permanent spots. The other 8 slots are still up in the air.

Last edited:
I have two islands. On my main island, Woxton, I have:
Raymond - I actually love business cat, aside from the hype at release.
Audie - I’m Fox, sooo I have to, and I love her too.
Wolfgang - my husband is Wolf, so here’s my wolf.
Fauna - a villager I got from someone on here, who ended up becoming a friend outside the forum.
Julia - I just like her look
Lopez - I love his attitude lol, and yes, I know he shares it with the other smugs, but there’s something about him.
Erik - He’s a cute little lazy
Marshal - I’d go shopping with Marshal, I just love him.
Reneigh - the only sisterly I like. She gives me big sister vibes - I don’t have a big sister, I’m the oldest.
Antonio (starter) - this guy can talk about his chocolate covered doughnuts all day, I adore him.

On my second island, L’eclatant, I have:
Ione - my spirit villager
Diana - she’s got a pretty aesthetic
Etoile - she’s just a sweetheart
Chai - I need to discuss with her how she doesn’t spill the tea
Marty - the butt rug. Also, he’s just cute. So cute.
Julian - I didn’t think I’d like him, but he grew on me.
Chrissy - Chrissy and Francine are on my island to represent my stepmom, Chrissi, and her twin
Francine - see above
Rosie - I just love Rosie, she’s also my PC caretaker.
Judy - Never got to have Judy before my second island (she doesn’t fit my main island aesthetic) so I wanted to have her here.

Woxton is a natural aesthetic island (Reneigh was really pushing making the cut with her pink hair, but I love her too much), so these villagers are more “what you’d see in real life” types.

L’eclatant is my enchanted forest/fantasy themed island, so I have all the villagers that I don’t get to have on my main island on here. This island is still very new, as I don’t get to play much, so I haven’t even unlocked terraforming yet. But I’ll get there eventually!

I have:

Genji - starter, so can’t quite ever bear to let him go
Bangle - my original peppy, who I thought would be a short term villager but is now ride or die/ integral to my island
Tabby - absolute favorite villager - never leaving.
Rodney - one of my favorites, the perfect smug
Soleil - love her, think she might be the prettiest villager in my eyes (along with being painfully cute). I don’t like the snooty personality, so I think of letting into her go. It has been almost 2 years though so…
Fauna - found her in a campsite and randomly invited her. Let her move away then she showed up months later as a random move in on my second island. She’s not my favorite normal design, but I feel bonded to my Fauna - and she always seems to give me the best dialogue (how?). I want to let her go, because I love so many normals, but not sure if I can/ will.
Goldie - relatively late comer - but she was my buddy in pocket camp and really grew on me. I love her so much, but feel like I should let her go just because….of some
convoluted thing about not wanting both her and Fauna to be permanent. But she’s so cute and sweet. Purely design wise without my weird attachment to my Fauna I would prefer Goldie.
Hazel - love her, she’s the first squirrel I invited and feel attached to (more of a hamster girl, really). I seem to never keep a sisterly around for the long haul, even though I loved plucky, and Agnes, and Deirdre. Even Shari and Fushia! For now her tiny cuteness is really charming. Love love love seeing her do her play hobby.
Frett - he’s really cute and I like him a lot. I tend to get bored of the cranky’s and always planned to ultimately have none permanent on my island. But he will likely stick around long than I expected.
Sylvana - newest villager. She is cute. Still waiting on the ‘click’ moment to make up my mind about her. The moment where she kind of melts my heart and I feel her worm her way in. Way too many villagers do, so I kind of hope she won’t…

Ione - she's just so beautiful and super cute! So many normal villagers have great designs but not enough space for them all.
Toby - one of my all time favorites. I love his design, his colors, his house, decorations... Everything!
Shino - another all time favorites. Same as with Toby, love everything about her.
Sherb - another favorite. Super cute and lazy. Such a sweetheart. The only new villager I couldn't find on the islands and had to adopt him.
Ankha - Snooty is Ankha and I love her. What a Queen!
Raymond - he's cute and... is Raymond. lol Smarty pants.
Phoebe - one my newest villagers. Never had her before and I wanted an Uchi villager. Still waiting for her to grow on her.
Marty - another favorite. The cutest cub ever!
Kid Cat - a new favorite. He's just so so adorable. Still can't believe I have 3 cats on the island. Seriously thought about switching him for Genji but I can't bear to!
Rolf - love his colors and design. He rounds out my quest to have all the personalities of villagers on the island.

I have:

• Etoile
  • Kiki
  • Raymond
  • Ruby
  • Stitches
  • Julian
  • Ione
  • Whitney
  • Chai
  • Lily

I have a cute/space theme, so they all fit pretty well- except Raymond, but I like him enough to keep him around. I am toying with the idea of replacing Chai, but I'm not sure who else I would have instead.

--Shari (sisterly monkey)
--Biff (jock hippo)
--Reneigh (sisterly horse)
--Flora (peppy flamingo)
--Drago (lazy alligator)
--Rizzo (cranky mouse)
--Hamphrey (cranky hamster)
--Norma (normal cow)
--Leopold (smug lion)
--Rhonda (normal rhino)

Honestly, I love all of them. :giggle:

My humble island, mostly permanent line up at this point because I'm attached to them all, but I I do have three dream villagers that I don't think I could pass up if they dropped into my campsite...><

Sheldon- Starter
Reneigh- Also starter (too sentimental to consider kicking my starters since we started this island together, and I do love them both dearly too)
Gala- NMT Island (I picked her up because she was cute but wasn't sure if I would keep, but her house was seriously the best and she has like joke lore now related to it so I don't think I could let her go now)
Apollo- I think he showed up on an NMT island..?? Though may have been campsite (I do like him a lot and I find it endearing that's he's always singing, but would consider replacing him for a different cranky if I stumble upon Pierce)
Judy- Filled empty plot. (Ironically like the day before I was telling my friend I didn't like Judy...I ended up eating those words because I adore her now)
Tangy- I can't remember, but I thiiink she came from the campsite (food villagers are my favourite theme so I couldn't say no when she showed up)
Raymond- Campsite. (Only invited him because I figured he was so popular someone would be grateful to have him....and of course I got way too attached, he reminds me of one of my OCs)
Zucker- NMT island. (One of the popular ones I actually flat out wanted because cute takoyaki)
Sasha- Campsite. (Among those that loved him when he was announced, but I had Zucker and liked him more so I had no intention of getting him...and of course he showed up anyway, his house is the cutest too)
Wendy- Filled empty plot. The only one who I'm not positive is permanent (in hopes that I find one of my three dream villagers, but I do love her and had her in NL too so I'm not jumping to let her go)

i have.. Cherry, Snake, Coco, Nate, Wendy, Merry, Raymond, Keaton, Cephalobot, and Ricky :0
i need Keaton or Cephalobot to get out because 3 smugs is WAY too many for me. probably Cephalobot bc Keaton is the most recent resident, so I don't think I can kick him out yet. as soon as Cephalo goes, though? he better start running >:) hehehe

I have a couple islands and I'm switching the themes, so I have an odd assortment of villagers: Colton, Sterling, Raymond, Reneigh, Erik, Aurora, Willow, Elvis, Felicity, Zoe, Shino, Pekoe, Ken, Mathilda, Cranston, Wolfgang, Kabuki, Dobie, and Genji and one empty plot. I just found Rosie on a mystery island but she and her house don't match my current theme so I didn't invite her. I love Rosie though.

Currently in R'lyeh, in order of moving in
Zucker
Cephalobot
Gigi
Henry
Jambette
Diva
Lily
Drift
Camofrog
Ribbot

Haven’t played in ages but it’s Roald, Gala, Mira, Moe, Kabuki, Flurry, Apple, Bluebear, Raymond, and Azalea.

I may be overattached—I’ve had all but Azalea forever ^^;

It's funny how a lot of my permanent villagers weren't supposed to be permanent. I had more of a set list of dreamies in New Leaf and ended up liking many of them, so it was actually refreshing to not really have a plan in New Horizons. I keep villagers based on the interactions they have with me and other villagers in the game and a lot of my current ones just ended up stealing my heart LOL.

My list right now:
Fang- I literally remember island hopping for someone new and was kind of over it. Fang appeared and I just remember thinking that was fine and said "Meh, he goes for about 50-60 NMT so I'll take it." Little did I know that my game had big plans for him and now he's one of my favourite villagers on my island LOL. My game has a mind of its own too honestly because it never fails to remind me how Fang is its favourite as well 😂

Daisy- She was on my dreamy list before NH started. I remember being torn between her an Goldie back in New Leaf and ended up choosing Goldie. I said I'd try her out in the next game and I'm happy to say she's never leaving lmao. Forgot how I got her exactly but I think it was via amiibo?

Piper- She wasn't on my dreamies list but she was one I considered. I forgot how I got her exactly, but I believe I found her while island hopping and decided to give her a shot and I have no regrets. I like to write lore for my island and she's literally one of my character's best friends. I love the chaotic energy she brings to the table 👀

Raddle- He was on my old island before I restarted (rip Larkfolly, you lasted a good 2 months). And while I liked him, I never considered keeping him? But man he really did grow on me on my old island and it was kind of sad to say goodbye. Funnily enough, I stumbled upon him while island hopping once again on my new island and i was pleasantly surprised. Safe to safe he's staying forever haha

Sherb- This guy has been on my island for quite some time. Pretty sure I also found him while island hopping and just saw him as a quick cash grab becuase he was one of the new ones at the time and had no amiibo card. The longer he stayed though, the harder it was to let go and I think after about a year I decided he'd be a permie 😅

Quinn- She was never planned to be a permie but I'm literally in love with her bye. I remember when the 2.0 trailer dropped I was most interested in Shino and Sasha? But I just got over them and Quinn started catching my eye. Honestly I have no words, she's just perfect in every way 😩

Wolfgang- This guy used to be in my NL town and wrote that he moved to my NH island. Honestly I just love his design so much, he's probably my favourite villager design and aesthetic wise in NH ngl? I might let him go someday but for now he's staying

Raymond- One of my former dreamies. I remember seeing leaks of him but got a little disinterested upon release bc of all the hype surrounding him. When I finally got him I wasn't that into him but I kind of wrote him off as a stuck up rich boy and the drama he brings to my island is juicy LOL. Waiting on his redemption arc ig 😪

Whitney- I had her in my NL town and she moved away. I got her back and think I may still have her but just wrote it as her having two homes bc she's hella rich ksdfkdgkd. As much as I love her, I've been thinking of letting her go just because she doesn't interact much on my island and I need lore lmao

Tybalt- He was supposed to be the jock on my island but I really can't stand jocks and he just doesn't work out, dude and I got some beef so he has to go bye. I really do like his design but that's about it 😔

Knox and Sterling because my island is medieval-themed

Roscoe, Kyle, and Pashmina because I had them in my ACNL village and couldn't bear being separated from them

Molly was my starter and Bianca was my first campsite visitor, I loved them so much they're still in my island and will never leave!

I love Judy's colors and her fairytale dress fit my island's themed, so I got her (and wow it was so hard to get TBTs quickly so I could get her here!)

Audie and Chief because they look like foxes and I love foxes!

Back