• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What "unpopular"/"ugly" villagers do you like?

Pudge, I don't think he is that popular because stitches stole the spotlight. I think he's a little cutie. I treat him like a baby in my town XD

I love Hazel and I am still sad she left me. -_-

Clay, Jacques, and Merry are all welcome to live with me.

Tom, Katt, Miranda, Walker, Hans, Bonbon and Willow are loved as well.

I love Coco mucho, and it seems not many like her because of her creepy glares, but she is literally my ultimate dreamie XD. I think I would just fall dead if I got her. XD.

I'm not sure how much love they get, but they are 'bottom of the barrel' in the popularity sticky on here, and they are Dizzy and Nate. I think they're really adorable. ^w^

Frobert he is so adorable my town is full of my dreamies but when I get tired of one I will probably replace it with his cute little face :)

Frobert, Jitters, Pinky, Anchovy, Poncho, Dora, Twiggy, Midge, Jay, T-Bone, Goose, Bill, Walker, Daisy, Drift, Puddles, Elmer, Victoria, Bubbles, Melba, Bud, Shari, Cube, Iggly, Pippy... and I'll stop now. :p

I loove Barold! He's the first dreamie I acquired and he's completely awesome. He's what I would call ugly-cute. And yes, he has an unfortunate resemblance to some racist caricatures but that's not his fault. He's adorable.

I love Katt as well, she was one of my first villagers to move in and grew on me quickly.

I have seen people hate Groucho, but he was one of my original villagers and I would never let him go. He's super cute. Just look at him! (Yes I do seem to have unintentionally girlified his house...:D)

tumblr_mzf67bPvAF1to8vv2o1_400.jpg

I actually like Monique. I had her in my old game's town and I think she's cute and we got along pretty well. Same with Pee-Wee. He just made me laugh.

Back