• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what tv shows are y'all watching??

i'm binging pretty little liars at the moment

Recently started Outlander, so I'm currently binging on season 2. But also sneak in some Black mirror (almost done w/ season 2), TWD & Project Runway.

I somehow ended up getting far too deep into Teen Wolf over the past 2 months.....guilty pleasure for sure, I always thought that show sounded like crap, but now here I am, already almost finished with season 5. Send help.

I also watch The Walking Dead, Gotham & Empire. But they're all on break at the moment.

The TV shows I watching are The Originals, The Vampire Diairie, The Walking dead, Outlander, Gotham, The Strain and Once Upon a time. ^^

just finished gilmore girls and i don't know what to do with my life
i'm also waiting for walking dead to return. might catch up on scream queens season 2.

Everything with Christmas episodes!

lately i've been getting back into How I Met Your Mother. I also occasionally watch Grey's Anatomy, and when it comes back, The Fosters.

I've binge watched all four seasons of Brooklyn Nine-Nine in the past week just so I can stay relevant with my friends during the mid-season finale uwu

Back