• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What the heck?

Villagers can enter your house if you are in there for "too long". I believe this happens if you have a high friendship level with them they will drop by without asking. I could be wrong though. This would of scared me too! Gosh ;-;

Man I want to see that happen

Does anyone know if random drop-ins are personality specific? I've had an uninvited visitor once, but I don't remember if they were also a snooty.

Man I want to see that happen

Does anyone know if random drop-ins are personality specific? I've had an uninvited visitor once, but I don't remember if they were also a snooty.

It's not personality specific, it's just how high your friendship level is. :)

If I spend to long in my house then they turn up, but if you just don't go into your main room then they assume you aren't home and leave

Normally with me, as others have said it happens if you're in there for a while, but it went completely different for me the other day.
I was rearranging two rooms, so fully excepted someone to disturb me.....but nothing.

I then left and picked up some clothing I'd left outside, went back in to put it away and whoosh someone knocked on the door! :rolleyes:

Back