• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What the heck?

The feels.

I reset that town so Deena has been banished to Tartarus where she belongs. I never found out exactly what she wanted to "PLAAAAAAAAAAAY". If my picture of her had been in the basement, like with Economic Pig's incident, I would have been very scared lol

tartarus, i feel like thats a familiar name...
isnt that a name of a character in halo 2 or something? maybe it was in a book.

tartarus, i feel like thats a familiar name...
isnt that a name of a character in halo 2 or something? maybe it was in a book.

Tartarus "is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans". So yeah, it's a lovely place. maybe Ankha should be banished there too, since she's creepy enough to possess pictures to scare people in their own homes.

Tartarus "is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans". So yeah, it's a lovely place. maybe Ankha should be banished there too, since she's creepy enough to possess pictures to scare people in their own homes.

that sound's haunting. wouldn't wanna go there on vacation *_*

The feels.

I reset that town so Deena has been banished to Tartarus where she belongs. I never found out exactly what she wanted to "PLAAAAAAAAAAAY". If my picture of her had been in the basement, like with Economic Pig's incident, I would have been very scared lol

That mythological reference though

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohhh my gosh, thats a friend worth keeping

Omg isn't he though

Ah, Kid Cat does this all the time. There was one time I walked from one room to another and he was just in there, no announcement, and I was like, "...can I help you?"
and Phil used to do it
you know
when he lived here and I liked him
:I

Ah, Kid Cat does this all the time. There was one time I walked from one room to another and he was just in there, no announcement, and I was like, "...can I help you?"
and Phil used to do it
you know
when he lived here and I liked him
:I

Phil was one of my original villager! And one of my two smugs! I let Pil go, and now I kick myself in the shins everyday bc I need a smug... Then I got Zell, so its all good now

This thread is getting long should I close it?

I think we've derailed it a little, so if you want to, do. I think you'd have to get a mod to do it, because if I remember correctly, you can't close your own threads in the basement. Or you could just ask people not to post.

yeah you cant close threads here, but you can ask a mod to delete it if you choose

The first time it happened I was a little confused. It was more of a pleasant surprise, though. I just wish they wouldn't come in unannounced while I'm decorating.

I read somewhere about how super high friendship is when they randomly visit and then Dizzy visited and I got really happy bc Dizzy is my bf

I read somewhere about how super high friendship is when they randomly visit and then Dizzy visited and I got really happy bc Dizzy is my bf

Ah, I figured that must have been the reason! I'm particularly fond of Marshal, I hope he'll visit me soon.

"It's her again"

"eww wtf does she WANT"

Ever go to a villager's house and they are sleeping, and you talk to them and they are like :
"wth WHY did you wake me up"
They should be programmed to go back to sleep and kick you out of their house lol

Oooo thatd be cool! I actually was w my mom (I tell her about all my permmie villagers) and I was going to show her midge at 6:04 in the morning (in the game, not real life) and MIDGE WAS SLEEPING! I took plenty of pictures bc that was vute. Then an hour later, I did the same with poncho bc CUTIES

Back