• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What stupid thing can you just not catch/find?

kbelle4

Kandise // Foxglove
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
I cannot for the life of me catch a Ranchu Goldfish, and at this point it just makes me laugh lol. I've probably used 300 bait in my ponds during its active hours catching cheap pond fish, and its yet to show up. It's literally my only fish I'm missing that can be caught up to this point.

Anyone else have something super dumb that just will not spawn?

I've got everything so far. I caught the Ranchu Goldfish on a NMT Island I think. I remember it was all the goldfish types there.

For me it’s the popeyed goldfish. >< If it helps, I think I caught the Ranchu once in all my time playing.

Also having great difficulty with the mahi mahi and giant trevally. I used so much bait at this point but they’re supposed to be rare so idk. Pretty sure one spawned naturally this morning but I ran by the pier and scared it off. :(

rosalia batesi beetle, like i literally chopped down 10 trees and left the stumps, checked them periodically at night after 7pm and still can’t find the pesky thing :::::::::: ))))))))))

i've tried so much to find the barreleye that i'm pretty sure i won't ever finish the fish side of the museum at this point, let alone getting a model from cj. i know it's rare but it's driving me crazy

also i can't seem to find a rosalia batesi whenever i check my deforested area, i don't want to have to deal with stumps while i'm trying to make my island look pretty pleaseeee

Giant trevally has been the worst thing for me in this game. I've probably spent nearly 500 bait, no exaggeration, looking for it so far. I really miss the blue marlin and tuna. If I have to fish at the dock anyway looking for this thing, it'd be nice to get those from time to time too.

i've tried so much to find the barreleye that i'm pretty sure i won't ever finish the fish side of the museum at this point, let alone getting a model from cj. i know it's rare but it's driving me crazy

also i can't seem to find a rosalia batesi whenever i check my deforested area, i don't want to have to deal with stumps while i'm trying to make my island look pretty pleaseeee
Same with barrel. I probably fished 30-40 hours looking for it and finally caught one as I was about to say f it. Haha.

re : the beetle I just left a stump by my house since I’m always in and out, after 2 days or so they started spawning. I hope you’re able to get both of them :)

I can’t catch a golden trout. That’s the last thing I need.

Back