• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What should they add in the next update?

Trip_Away

Level 66 pegasus
Bells
Switch
7969-9375-2382
Island
Nowhere
Which characteristics, functions, villagers and / or objects do you want to be added in the next update 2.0?
Ex: I want the specials villagers unlockeables with other Nintendo series amiibos (Wolf Link, Ganon, Epona, Inkwell, etc) from New Leaf.

I want them to patch in unbreakable tools. Whats the point of tool customization if you can't even keep the tools forever? Just a small gripe and a small thing I want. But if we're talking about specific things not related to tools, I'd love to see them bring back some villagers from the 1st game that haven't been brought back yet.

more npcs,,,, please i need content,,,,

unbreakable tools or else i’ll riot

I want crafting to be able to use resources that are in storage. Or for crafting materials to have their own storage so that it doesn't take up your furniture/clothes storage (that seems unlikely but i can dream). And bulk-crafting. especially for fish baits...

Besides fixing the villager bugs that are still happening - Brewster, Redd & paintings, Katie, and come up with something for Phineas to do. Didn't he used to sell balloons? That could work again somehow.

I want the Dream Suite (or something similar to it) back. There are so many customized towns I'd like to explore on my own to get some inspiration :)

I would love for all the villager glitches to be fixed at this point.
I'd be thrilled if they increased the villager cap though that's probably not going to happen.

Not sure if it would all be in the next update but -
  1. Dream Suite - (I need to check out a New Horizons Aika Village). lol
  2. Gyroids (I wasn't a huge fan of them but they're an integral part of AC at this point so I do kind of miss them)
  3. Brewster and a Cafe that we could possibly decorate/customize to a certain degree - maybe even employ some villagers
  4. Shampoodle - I kind of want more funkier hairstyles - maybe colored streaks, rainbow hair, etc.
  5. More villagers/villager types
  6. I'd love to kind of set up different facilities sort of like in Happy Home Designer (hotels, restaurants, schools, etc.) and have the villagers actually use them.
  7. This might be an unpopular opinion but I love some of the cookie items we got in Pocket Camp - especially the way the villagers would interact with them. I wish we had more such items in game - such as in-game content - not something you'd have to purchase.
There's probably way more stuff but that's all for now.

For summer I'd like to see diving and Island Minigames come back, it would be perfect for friends during summer break (although I'll probably have a job if the quarantine is over lol)
In the Lief update I really hope they add bushes and topiaries

I'd like a way to have a search option in your storage.

I'd also love if there was a way to organize things in your inventory! Sorting by type would be amazing so all my tools can stay together, and all my materials for crafting can stay together as well.

MASS CRAFTING OPTIONS, at least for fish bait!! Crafting one by one is tedious as heck!

I'd love to see a cart option in the Able Sisters shop as well... Having to go in and out of the dressing room multiple times to buy items in different colors is realllly tedious and time consuming.

If you craft inside your house, it crafts from materials in your storage.

These are just small quality of life things. For actual new content I'd love:

- Diving
- An option to go back to Tortimer Island (or something similar to it) for multiplayer
- Cafe/Gyroids
- The art exhibit
- Bushes!
- Dream Suite (or something similar to it)

•Gold tools shouldn't break
•Perfect fruit (and bananas)
•Bushes
•Froggy chair

edit: also actually I liked how the bunny day event made it easier to collect all the recipes by not giving you a bunch of duplicate recipes. The fishing and bug catching events do this too with prizes. I'd like them to increase the odds of getting a recipe you haven't learned yet from bottles on the beach/balloons/crafting villagers. I have so many wooden stools and log bench recipes that I can't even give away because the game gives them to you for free at the beginning!

Last edited:
Back