• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What should I do with my flowers?

What should I do with my flowers?

• Give the flowers away

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Trample the flowers

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sell the flowers

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Sdj4148

Coffee isnt my cup of tea
Bells
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
I have a HUGE amount of normal flowers on my beach that I have no need for. I tried to give them away once, but it took up so much of my time :/ I've been thinking about doing it again or just selling them all to retail or just trampling them all myself. I need to get rid of them so I can make a hybrid farm. So what do you think I should do? Try again or get rid of them all myself?

Last edited:
I suggest trying again to get rid of them. The few times I've seen people giving away normal flowers its been successful, so maybe on a day or time period where you have the patience you could give that a go again. Otherwise I'd suggest just trampling them, or digging them up/out with your shovel. That is what I do with unwanted flowers

i'd say trample or sell them because i'm not sure how many people are going to buy normal flowers anyways, and if it would be worth the trip to deliver them :p

selling would be harder but you'd get a few bells out of it, but trampling is the faster way most likely

I should give them away. You can look if people are interested on the re-tail bord and let a group of 3 people grab all the flowers away. That's what I'm gonna do when I finish landscaping :)
You can make people who just started the game very happy with it.

Back