• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What path do you use?

misschips46

Bells
Cake
Literally find myself changing my path every couple days :(
I can not find one I really like?
Have always been using a 9 piece 2 wide path but now I'm considering a single path?
What do you use and what do you find better?
I like to use paths with corners and edges (so using a single path is more difficult when trying to make junctions)
Yet? using a double path is annoying when manoeuvring around things.

Post pics of your path design and info!

I use a brick tile pattern. I find it works for me because most of my paths are 2 tiles wide. I don't use edges in my town. I usually cover up edges by planting bushes and trees nearby.

I don't see how using a double path is annoying. It's very handy. Two tile wide paths allow for you to pass through when there might be a villager in the way as opposed to a one tile path. Personally, I think 3 tiles is just a waste of space unless you really want the space, like, if it's a crowded area where lots of villagers roam.

HNI_0059.JPG

i forgot to favorite my link to my paths so now i'm angry at myself

but it's a sorta gray path that takes up all the pattern spaces

the paths i use i made myself, i usually use a 2 wide path with borders but sometimes i use a 3 tile wide for spots i wanna add an arch bc i think it looks good that way. i dont like 1 tile paths.

Back