What other languages do you speak?

I'm a Cuban-American, so I am a fluent Spanish speaker as well as English :D

I am currently learning French for fun. There is this awesome app called Duolingo. It's like a free version of Rosetta Stone and you can use it both on Android and iOS and on computers! Really makes learning new languages a fun experience. I'd definitely recommend it if you're trying to pick up a new language. :)

I'm French Canadian, so my first language is obviously French. :)

I'm kinda fluent in English, but not as much as I'd like to. I'm good at writing in English, but when I speak, I still have a little accent. Also, my English vocabulary really needs a lot of improvements. I'm trying to work on this!

Otherwise, I know a little of Spanish and German.

I'm only fluent in my native tongue, English but I'm currently learning French because a secondary language class is required at my high school.

I speak fluent English and Spanish as a Mexican-American, but I'm taking Japanese classes at my uni so I can visit Tokyo Japan c:

Fluent in English and Finnish. In a sort of sad way I'm a bit worse in Finnish even tho I'm from Finland. I form sentences much quicker in English and generally understand the grammar of it easier too, Finnish grammar is a ****fest. My word knowledge is really limited in Finnish too it's amazing.

I'm learning Swedish as a mandatory thing in school and can speak enough Russian to be understood. I've kinda learned most of my Russian from speaking it to my mother in a broken way which has led to my Russia being a bit of a mess but w/e.

What languages are you fluent in?
English, Spanish
What languages are you learning?
Japanese atm kinda XD

I only know English and a bit of french. But it's been years since I learned french so I really can't.

i think i wrote in this thread before but uh upd8

i speak swedish n english, and i'm studying german in school but i really, really suck. i'm like... . so bad.... rip.......

im Dominican, so i can speak Spanish, but i speak english 90% of the time

I'm fluent in English and German. I used to learn Spanish and Czech, but I forgot most of it.

What languages are you fluent in?
English.....and....English..... ;-;

What languages are you learning?
Spanish (school forces me [odio espanol, es muy aburrido y no es interesante ni divertido] I've been doing it for 3 years and I'm still **** gdi)
Japanese (I've been doing it on and off, just for a bit of fun [私は日本語が好きです] I'm trying to learn "proper" Japanese but all the text books and websites teach me like weird formal Japanese...for example:
kore wa nan desu ka? = What is this? (Textbook style)
nan kore? = What is this?)

I've learnt hangual and I'd love to actually start learning Korean....but tbh it seems really complicated...lmao

I know English and Spanish, have Italian in my family but I can only understand some of it, can't speak much :s
And I also know some Japanese, but I barely use it so I forget a whole lot :/

English and French!!

I've said this 1 million times, now it's 1 million and 1 times :D

I know English, of course, and I'm currently learning French. I'm not really good at it, the only thing I can remember off the top of my head is pomme de terre.

I know English, of course, and I'm currently learning French. I'm not really good at it, the only thing I can remember off the top of my head is pomme de terre.

Whooo! That's better than nothing. J'aime aussi les pommes de terre.

Last edited:
Back