森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
I hate the number 8....

What number do you hate?

because ppl think im irish

and they ask me to say it

NFukyCG.gif

I hate the number 1 because to me it looks dirty white and kinda sounds like hideous white noise.

I kinda dislike the number 3 when it's written in its numeral form but I enjoy it when things are repeated in threes or when people use three descriptive words to describe something.

The number five. I've always associated numbers with colors, genders, and personalities, and to me five is a cocky guy, probably because of how commonly it is used. Plus the color I match it with is orange, my least favorite color.

uh.. none?

agree w/ Annachie, what possible reason could there be for hating a specific number

I dunno why I hate specific numbers they're just associated with ugly things for me. Like I said when I see the number 1 it's gross and makes me hear TV static and white noise. It looks like a grubby bathroom to me. Like when a previously white bath has scum and stains on it. Or a dirty white plate.

Equally some numbers smell nice to me. They conjure up good images too.

That is as much as I can explain it. Some numbers are just. They evoke good feelings and sense. And some don't. Kinda like how some words like 'moist' make people uncomfortable.

/Weird

Edit: I wouldn't say I'm triggered by some numbers. I just don't like them. As I said like some people don't like the word 'ointment'. It doesn't strike fear into my heart. I'm just like 'eww' about it.

Last edited:
I don't think the OP meant hate in a very strong sense. I don't really hate five, it just bothers me a little. I think it has something to do with synesthesia.

I don't think the OP meant hate in a very strong sense. I don't really hate five, it just bothers me a little. I think it has something to do with synesthesia.

if you have synesthesia it makes sense, I gotcha

but otherwise to me numbers are numbers, aha

all numbers are beautiful spread the love (◡‿◡✿)

Well I don't know I guess 666, it's a positive number with negative things associated with it. Odd numbers in general can be kind of annoying I suppose, I prefer things to be even, I still don't really hate them, my favorite number is odd anyways so there's that.

The number 4 bothers me, I just don't like the way it looks. When I write fours by hand I write them differently, with an open top, but I still think they're ugly and I can't stand it when things end in 4.

Back