• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon What level are you in Pokemon Go?

What level are you in Pokemon GO?

• I don't play Pokemon GO

Votes: 10 10.4%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 3 3.1%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 5 5.2%

Votes: 6 6.3%

Votes: 7 7.3%

Votes: 4 4.2%

Votes: 7 7.3%

Votes: 9 9.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 8 8.3%

• Total voters
I am FINALLY level 22. I think it took me 2 full weeks. I haven't checked yet to see how much XP I need to get to level 23... mostly because I'm scared to look ; v ;

Finally level 21!

The jump of exp you need for each level is scary. It looks like lucky eggs are basically required.

Level 4

I only caught a Pidgey in England, but I got a whole load in Tokyo, which got me to level 4. Now I'm back home, I don't play anymore - I ain't using up all my 4G for that **** >.>

Still cooling at Lv. 20. It's too hot to play out when I want to play and it's a darn shame.

17! i'll be travelling a lot in the next week so hopefully i can jump up a few more levels.

9 still I believe it's not really a game for me. Sure I've been a huge Pokemon fan for years but this game is super unfair to those in rural areas (like me) as there's pretty much nothing nearby. That and lack of story and human characters just kills it for me. Sorry. It was a neat idea though and kudos to those of you out there who do like it. It's just not for me.

5. There were SO many PokeStops in London but I decided to actually go around and have fun rather than staring into my phone.

Got to level 15 yesterday. Not really that interested in the game, but I do play it occasionally.

To be honest I'd probably play it hardcore if I could get my username. I hope whoever owns it changes their name sometime.

I'm only level 10. I don't play it much, it doesn't really work on my phone

I'm level 6. I don't have data so I just catch whatever I find in my house. Though when I was on vacation I had data for a small bit and walked around my hotel and found some Pokemon.

Back