• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

omg the Pikachu one is so cute! ♡ im playing on my black 3ds xl. however, my cycle town is on a pink and white 3ds xl. also my boyfriend plays on one of the loz gold and black 3ds xl. c:

Pink 3DS XL with just might have some pen/pencil marks on the screens from when I lost my stylus... I also put drops of glitter glue on the outside and now my 3ds is ugly ;~;

I'm playing both my copies right now on mine and my boyfriend's 3Ds XLs. Mine is a regular blue 3Ds XL, the his is the Majora's Mask edition (it's so pretty).

I've been using my trust Pikachu Edition XL for a few years now. XLs are so much easier on the eyes for me.

An original, blue 3DS. I've had it for a long time (since the 6th grade and I'm a rising senior now). The Animal Crossing new 3DS does look cool though.

Black Legend of Zelda original 3DS (Ruddyoak)
Pink 3DS XL with a Peter Rabbit case (Goblin)
Black second-hand 3DS XL (AHS)

All three games are cartridges, so I know I only need one 3DS, but this way I can visit between towns easily.

I have the new 3DS and got the KK slider plates. Honestly, I only own this DS for animal crossing, and animal crossing is the only game I play (albeit obsessively). I've considered getting a second 3dsXL, the LE animal crossing one, just because that's how I roll and also I want to move items >_>

Back