What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

omg the Pikachu one is so cute! ♡ im playing on my black 3ds xl. however, my cycle town is on a pink and white 3ds xl. also my boyfriend plays on one of the loz gold and black 3ds xl. c:

Pink 3DS XL with just might have some pen/pencil marks on the screens from when I lost my stylus... I also put drops of glitter glue on the outside and now my 3ds is ugly ;~;

I'm playing both my copies right now on mine and my boyfriend's 3Ds XLs. Mine is a regular blue 3Ds XL, the his is the Majora's Mask edition (it's so pretty).

I've been using my trust Pikachu Edition XL for a few years now. XLs are so much easier on the eyes for me.

I used to play on my purple regular DS. About a month or so ago i got a 'new 3ds xl' and its marroon.

An original, blue 3DS. I've had it for a long time (since the 6th grade and I'm a rising senior now). The Animal Crossing new 3DS does look cool though.

Black Legend of Zelda original 3DS (Ruddyoak)
Pink 3DS XL with a Peter Rabbit case (Goblin)
Black second-hand 3DS XL (AHS)

All three games are cartridges, so I know I only need one 3DS, but this way I can visit between towns easily.

I have the new 3DS and got the KK slider plates. Honestly, I only own this DS for animal crossing, and animal crossing is the only game I play (albeit obsessively). I've considered getting a second 3dsXL, the LE animal crossing one, just because that's how I roll and also I want to move items >_>

Back