what k.k. slider song is playing in your house?

I'm playing Bubblegum K.K in both my main room, and my balloon room. It's the only song I have and idk how to get more :/

Living room- Spring Blossoms
Bathroom/laundry room- K.K. Bossa
“Backyard”- K.K. Groove
Kitchen- K.K. Stroll
Bedroom- Bubblegum K.K.
Game room- K.K. House

I'm playing Bubblegum K.K in both my main room, and my balloon room. It's the only song I have and idk how to get more :/

K.K. Slider performs acoustic songs every Saturday night at Club LOL (if you haven’t unlocked this main street bldg, see wikia I forgot how & when but Dr. Shrunk just appears outside your house for a petition to open a club) After the performance, you get an album of the song that was just performed. The next Saturday, K.K. Slider should allow you to request, but you need to make sure you type the exact song title.

The 4th upgrade of the nookling shop T.I.Y. would also start selling music.

I have a bunch of songs on in different rooms, but I’ve got K.K. Marathon on in my bedroom and I’ve loved it for such a long time. Use to have K.K. Stroll and Stale Cupcakes playing nonstop though! I had Stale Cupcakes made into like five separate seashell music box players. I think Diana has one in her house even now!

in mayor claire's house, her bedroom is playing kk space, and the main room is playing forest life i think? the back room is playing either cherry blossoms or i love you or something else romantic lol
bumble's house is still new, but she and her town are all bright and whimsy, so she's playing kk dixie on her sunflower stereo in there :)

I Love You, Stale Cupcakes, and K.K. Folk! DJ K.K. too. I also really like K.K. Synth but I don't have a good room for it to be playing in yet.

Back