• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What is your typing speed (WPM)?

Frequency

Overnight Wanderer
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0491-0353-2730
I decided to take a typing test to see what my speed is out of curiousity. It got me wondering what everyone else's typing speed is here.

Here is the test if you want to take it and let me know what yours is. Are you surprised at what you got or do you feel you need improvement, etc?

My results
77 WPM with no errors
3vsqcx2.png

I was surprised. I was expecting a little lower than that, but I would like to improve to reach the "pro" level.

q04vxjp.png

i was honestly expecting to get lower, especially since i use the "peck-and-hunt" typing method. i also make tons of typos and that takes away from my time when i have to go back and correct them. regardless, i'm proud of what i got

I already figured this out when I was younger due to taking a keyboarding class. Anyway, my typing speed is 80 WPM. :)

I knew someone in my class though that could type 120 WPM.... like what in the actual heck, LOL

I already figured this out when I was younger due to taking a keyboarding class. Anyway, my typing speed is 80 WPM. :)

I knew someone in my class though that could type 120 WPM.... like what in the actual heck, LOL

Dang... and I thought I was fast... although I used to be the fastest in my class in middle school because I was typing before anyone else in that class and I remember everyone staring at me as I typed because you can just hear all the clicking throughout the classroom.

68 WPM, adjusted for mistakes, since I didn't go back and correct anything unless I noticed it as I was typing it. But dang, people think I'm fast at typing, I'm amazed at everyone else's scores.

I have 56 WPM heh...
But for my defense I'm not english so that was a bit harder. I definitely think I'll have a better score with a test featuring my language.

i only type with my 2 pointer fingers it's an issue Screenshot (191).jpg

Last edited:
I got 68 words per minute with no errors. That's about the same result as I got on a typing test for a data entry job many years ago, so it's good to know that I haven't slipped.

Words per minute.jpg

That's pretty respectable, though I think the flat keyboard on my laptop impacted the results. Back in elementary school when I was in first or second grade, the entire class would go this one website where we would practice our typing. Anyways, I had this one classmate who was typing really fast. She was hitting the keys everywhere with little to no error and my younger self couldn't believe it.

33 wpm w/ 23 errors. I have mental issues, ok? xD

I got 84 WPM, I was honestly expecting higher because I've taken tests like this in the past and gotten around 108 WPM. In my defense, my keyboard is kind of at an angle and I only woke up a few minutes ago, so it may be that I'd be able to type faster if I was more prepared.

34 wpm with 13 errors...yikes. I can type okay most times, not accurately though xD I do feel very slow when I'm chatting to people online (like on Discord or something), I'm always way slower compared to the person I'm talking to. When I used to use chat rooms all the time, my typing speed was waaay higher though, like at least greater than 80 wpm. But that's gone downhill now since I no longer chat online with people as much as I used to. I've definitely lost my touch lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only type with my 2 pointer fingers it's an issue View attachment 226113

at least you're not like my dad who types with one, singular pointer finger. It's hard to watch.

I took the test twice and got 46 wpm both times... I type a lot faster when I'm writing in my own words lmao

Back