• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your town fruit?

I currently have peaches... I hate them so much... But that's probably only because they're the only fruit I have :/
In new leaf I want (NEED) apples or oranges, I'm sorry but they're just the best fruit ever.

I have pears as my native fruit but eventually I got apples, oranges and cherries as well. As a result, pears seem cheap and boring to me, even in real life :p

My WW town fruit is Apples. But I do have all the fruits. I have always hated harvesting my fruit for bells because they look so nice on the trees. I know, it's silly since they obviously grow back, but I like running through a town full of fruit!

My native fruit was apples, but I also have peaches, oranges and cherries.
Would anyone be willing to give me a pear or two? I think that's all I'm missing...
message me with your info if you would :D

My native is Apples (it always seems to be :( )

But over time I have also got coconuts, pears, peaches and cherries.

Apple was mine, when I first started I thought apple was the main fruit that everyone got so when no started again and oranges sold for 100 I was like WHAT?

In wild world, I had Oranges. And tangy was a villager in that town! :D
My villagers almost never complained about fruit selection, And I never heard complaints when peaches came to my town.
In city folk, I had cherries as my native fruit, And I added apples.
In my gamecube town, I have Pears And one Peach tree.. Tangy must really love peaches, Because if I have peaches in my town, She's in my town as a starting villager. She's still in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WW: Oranges
CF: Apples in my first town which I recently rebuilt and now have peaches. No-one will send me foreign fruit :(. In fact my villagers don't send mail back at all in CF, this doesn't seem normal
Odd, Maybe they're in the beginning stage of friendship (They don't send you letters often, Or not at all)

My first town had cherries but after a few weeks, I reset and got oranges. Much better :D

Back