• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is Your Personality Type?

What is your personality type?

• Total voters
I got ISFP yet it’s so far from the truth lol, strengths “charming, sensitive to others” couldn’t be further from the truth

I have been an INFP for many years. I usually take the test once a year and sometimes I end up as a INFJ - the percentage of the last letter is always a close call between J and P. The description of Mediator fits me almost perfectly I’d say.

I was quite surprised to see how many fellow INFPs are around the forum :)

Ok, no clue what it means but I got ISFP-T.

edit: found synopsis so just going to see now 😊💜

Edited: As I learn a little more, 16 isn't a very good test. I recommend sites like Keys2cognition (Edited: looks like the site has been take over, be careful trying to access it!) or this. I believe they do a little better, but still take it with a grain of salt. This stuff is more like a idea of which one you could be. It's best to read about the functions, all of them.
Also no test is 100% accurate. that includes the 'official' one.

Anyone could do the things that 16 says, ANYONE!...so yeah.
(Even though those other sites gives me INFJ or INFP too...and apparently INTJ?)

Also I recommend these books and the ones here: Here

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 5.19.44 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 5.19.04 AM.png

I'm either an INFJ or INFP.

Edited: I took the 16 Personalities one again, after not taking that one in months, and got INFJ-T this time. The last time I had INFP-T.
I wonder if it's because I answered more honestly this time????
Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 8.08.45 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 8.08.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 8.17.32 PM.png

Last edited:
I’m an ENFP. It’s better and much more accurate to look at the cognitive functions, though. I think these tests can be inaccurate and your answers will vary depending on your mood.

Back