• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your MBTI? (Personality Test)

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
If you're not sure what I'm talking about, you can take a test here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

It's not my favorite website for the test, but it's most common.

I'm INFJ. What are you?

Animal Crossing MBTI
ISTJ: Sable
ISFJ: Booker
INFJ: Rover
INTJ: K.K. Slider
ISTP: Redd
ISFP: Brewster
INFP: Tortimer
INTP: Blathers
ESTP: Gulliver
ESFP: Reese
ENFP: Mable
ENTP: Tom Nook
ESTJ: Resetti
ESFJ: Isabelle
ENFJ: Pascal
ENTJ: Copper

Last edited:
I didn't take the test you linked, but I've tested as INTP before. Same as Charles Darwin & Jane Austen

I didn't take the test you linked, but I've tested as INTP before. Same as Charles Darwin & Jane Austen

INTPs are cool :) All my friends are INTP or INFP, and my boyfriend is ENTP, which is almost the same.

I've done this test before but I did it again and this time I got INFP, whereas last time I got INFJ. Last time I took it was over a year ago though, I suppose I've changed.

I'm an INFP!
Lame that I'm Tortimer tho, I mean hes a good guy, but I'm obviously K.K. ?\_( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)_/?

crazy, I took this test like a few days ago, and now it's here.
I did it again and I'm still INTP-T

I just did it for the first time and got ENFP.

"The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."

I just did it for the first time and got ENFP.

"The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."
woah, you're one of the few people on the site that's Extroverted! Congrats Peter lol

Back