What is your Peppy Villager Tier List?

Here's my list:
1713805514413.png

I think this next one is more important to me but-
1713805617543.png

It always confuses me when I see villagers that look like they'd be a certain personality type to be a different one..?! There are a few in the Snooty and Normal types that confuse me as well.

i always feel terrible leaving rilla at the bottom because as a sanrio fan, i feel like she should be one of my favorites but i really cannot stand her design :(
my-image (6).png

Here’s my updated peppy tier list; it is subject to change as my other tier lists and I didn’t arrange them in order of how much I like them.

IMG_7051.png

I feel like most of these could eventually be bumped up if I interacted with them, had them on my island or read more comments about them from people that have them 🙂.

Tangy used to be one of the cats I was least interested in along with Tabby (though I think i liked her significantly more than tabby), now because of banter between friends in the Woods (@Xara 😉), I’ve grown very fond of Tangy ☺️. And Tabby, as mentioned, I’m very fond of too since she makes me think of my friend @WaileaNoRei 🙂.

Normally most villagers of certain species would be automatically bottom tier for me like tigers, gorillas, but i think I’m starting to like more of both. @WaileaNoRei in particular has been a big influence on a lot of my opinion changes on tigers like Bangle. Also on Tabby 🙂. I haven’t played the game in a long time but just reading how much people enjoy certain villagers make me want to give them more of a chance. There are still some villager designs I can’t get myself to like, but I think the ones I can grow to like are significantly more than the ones I don’t see myself changing my opinion on. Either way, even if I don’t like their designs. I can see why others like them and still appreciate them. 🙂

my-image 9.png

i’m surprised i like most of them. peppy villagers are pretty cute for the most part.

shino deserves her own tier. if i was going to get another peppy on my island, then would probably choose ruby or tabby :0

i'm not really a fan of the majority of them- bella looks real evil

1713954888186.png

IMG_0371.jpeg

Oh the peppies. So colorful, so fun. What a great group!

An interesting thing has happened with the peppies, a personality type I truly love. (I have 3 on my island right now). While I mellowed on my feelings about a lot of the ones I used to dislike, I feel like Tabby and Bangle have really solidified in their top spot. Like I can’t really say anyone else comes close to how much I love my two tiger stripe girls. Even though I feel like any of the villagers from A+ or A (maybe even B) could easily become favorites, at this point in time they just can’t match the affection I have for my long time faves.

Maybe part of it is just that they’re have been playing long enough to have long time favorites now?

Back