• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What is your mayor's name?

Xolexiii

Bells
Hello!

I'm restarting in a few days and am not sure what to name my mayor. My real name is Lexi, and in my current town, I named my mayor Amber. It really annoyed me after a while that I didn't name my mayor my own name, so I made a second character.

Since my town is going to have a pretty/pink/cute theme, I'm not sure if I should name my mayor something like that. I am going to have a second character for sure, so I guess I could name her a different name.

Anyway, I'm just interested to see what you all did :)

My real name is Victoria, so that's what I named my mayor. :p

Personally I've always preferred using my real name over a fake name. I can see the name Lexi fitting in with a town like that. :D

Last edited:
Lexi is a really cute name, so I would definitely go for that if I were you!
My mayor is named Candice, just a random name I picked out. I didn't use my own name because it sounds awful with english pronunciation.

in my main town i used my "internetname" Amilee c:
i dont really like my real name xD
but in my other towns i just created some names i like c:

In Tenshi, my mayor's name is Ai (named after OC). In Starpass, I named my mayor Hinako since it sounded pretty and somewhat related to astronomy.

My mayor's name is Dove, it's the name I go by on all the games I play, it's short for Dovasary....which is one of my favorite book character's names. :D

I have three towns and restart now and then.

I just name my mayor whatever I feel like naming her, and often don't even think about it until I get on the train. Right now my three towns' mayors are Caroline, Selene, and Ellie. I have never named a mayor after my real name, Carole.

I like the name Audrey and the next time I restart, I might name my mayor Audrey.

Last edited:
My name is Max but I use the name Matty for my mayor because I've just always liked that name more I guess lol

I name all my first characters in animal crossing games Holly, because I got City Folk on christmas a few years ago and Holly was an appropriate name for the holiday.

I used my real name, I didn't know what else to name my mayor, but if I could change my mayor's name and town name it would be "Up from Poppy's Hill" is how it would be read when I visit someone's town. Not sure if it can be that long, but it's a name of a studio Ghibli movie I loved <3

My mayor's name has always been my alias: Mar.

Unless you're going for a total fantasy immersion where you name your characters upon whatever your town theme is -- just use your name or nickname you have for yourself.

My mayor's name is Plum, in WW it was Origami, I loved it.

In NL it's Plum and my second and third characters are Basil and Juniper, all food items :)

My mayor's name is Mimi. Since my legal name is Mi, I wanted to use it more often (I go by a different name) so I used that but doubled it into Mimi. I think it's rather cute

I've always went by Rey, so I used that. I usually use Rey for female characters and Chazz for male Characters.

My name is Adam but I like the name Byron.... have been using that in my last two towns!

My real name is Samantha but my first town mayor's name is Sammy. In my second town, my mayor's name is Parad (from the word paradisiac which means perfect)

Back