What is your favorite spot in your house?

My bedroom.

My favorite spot would either have to be my desk because every project starts there; or the corner with my sewing pegboard and bookshelf that doubles as a table for my sewing machine.

Second favorite spot would be the tiny backyard when we have a lil fire pit going.
Fire pits at night are always nice. It's a great way to kick back and just relax after a long week. Sometimes I'll roast a hotdog on a stick.

I'd also have to agree with everyone who has said their bedroom. Or at least the area where you sleep. It's like your safe place where you rest and can wind down. At least that is what it is to me.

Other areas of my house I do like to, like my big garden, my basement where I exercise or work on stuff, ect, but they all have different energies/moods attached to them. And my bedroom has a calmer one that I equally like.

My favorite spot or room in the place I reside is my bedroom, there's a lot of stuff to do in here. I have a television for watching tv or playing video games, I have my computer, my bed and other things to keep me entertained. I don't really spend a lot of time in other places in the house just because it doesn't have everything I like in it. I'd like to sit in the living room, but its not that comfortable cause there's only one couch and it's always occupied.

I live with 2 of my siblings and a lot of my home doesn't really reflect me, so my favourite spot is definitely my bedroom. It has all of my favourite things, and it's somewhere that I can relax and have some time to myself.

Currently my "house" is just the two-bedroom apartment I share with my roommate, but my favorite spot is my bed when I'm not sleeping.

On Friday night, I hopped up there to make a phone call, and was suddenly struck by the melancholy, peaceful atmosphere. My windows were open to the evening air. A soft rain was falling, and I could look down to the courtyard and see lampposts spilling orange light over wet stones. The room was illuminated by the string lights above my bed and a pine-scented candle flickering on my dresser. It was wonderful.

My bedroom! It's very cozy in here and I love being alone and unbothered. There isn't any other spot in the house I enjoy the most that isn't my room :3

Back