What is your favorite album of all time?

808's & Heartbreak for new favorite, hmm probably Diamond Dogs for old favorite.

Blackparadecover.jpg

The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. Too many awesome guitar riffs to speak of. ;-;

Last edited:
Flower Travellin' Band's Make-up. I actually own it on an original '73 vinyl record and it's always been special to me. One of the first Japanese psychedelic rock bands I started loving when I really got into it and so many awesome songs.

XX by The XX.

So soothing, so... sensual. It's absolutely Perfect.

IT's either that or A Lesson in Romantics by Mayday Parade

Electra Heart - Marina and the Diamonds
Paradise - Lana Del Rey
1989 - Taylor Swift
Channel Orange - Frank Ocean (probably my top favorite)

Think it'd have to be My Head Is An Animal by Of Monsters And Men, there just isn't a track not worth listening to on it, and I've listened to it several dozen times over.

What music album tops your list as your all time favorite? Mine is Plastic Beach by Gorillaz.

View attachment 74564

The flow is fluent with a mix of relaxing and techno songs that gives me mixed feeling throughout the album. But I love it. What's yours?

GAAAHHHH this album is BEAST! I love meeting other Gorillaz fans!
My number one of all time is Demon Days by Gorillaz,
then Man On The Moon 2 by Kid Cudi
third is the Gorillaz' first album.

Sadly not too many after that. I'm usually after individual songs,
rather than whole albums. I'm simple af :'c

Real talk.

My favourite album of all time has to be the Dissociatives or Young Modern by Silverchair.

Selfish Machine by Pierce the Veil
+ by Ed Sheeran
Take Me Home by One Direction

Other than that, there aren't really any other albums that I just love to sit there and listen to without skipping through some of the songs.

Probably Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division. Some people I know would say that's cliche but I seriously feel like that album changed the way I think about music.

Back