• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite AC game?

Favorite AC game

• Animal crossing (Gamecube)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Wild World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • City Folk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New leaf

Votes: 42 97.7%

• Total voters
New Leaf. I got bored of Wild World after around 6-8 months, and City Folk within a month. Yet I'm still playing NL daily 11 months on!

Last edited:
I've always been one to prefer AC on portable consoles. It's that sort of game to me; if it's portable I can play it 'on the go' whilst I'm doing something else, too. So for me, that leaves AC:WW and AC:NL for the top crown.

Between those two, there's really no contest for me. I prefer AC:NL. It has everything you could wish for and more, from the holidays that were lacking on AC:WW (no, ladida day doesn't count!) to new exciting features such as the Ordinances and the ability to place decorations and buildings in your town.

Definitely New Leaf. Haven't been able to play Population Growing or City Folk. Wild World was great, but New Leaf is definitely a step up.

I have played AC on all platforms.

GC was ok.

I LOVED WW. Had two towns and was playing them up until NL came out.

CF was the devil. I played it literally for two days and said, no thank you.

I was SO hesitant when I initially heard about the changes for NL, but NL has become my favourite AC game.

I tried to revisit WW after NL came out. Bad idea. My eyesight couldn't handle it. At all. I thought my DS was broken because I didn't remember the graphics being so awful.

Definitely New Leaf! So much improvements and extra features compared to the other games but they also had aspects that are greater than NL.

I loved the Gamecube version and have good memories of it so that might enhance my opinion, but my favorite has to be New Leaf as well.

Back