• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your current favorite song?

to be honest, i don’t really have one right now. i have dozens of songs that i love, but i’ve listened to them all so much by now that i’m kinda sick of them and don’t really consider any of them to be my favourite anymore haha. however, here are a few of the songs that i’m least sick of atm. :’)

in case you couldn’t tell, my taste in music is all over the place lmao.

Last edited:
Let’s see…I have so many.

My number 1 song always will be: Breathe by Faith Hill.

Then:: a thousand miles by vanessa carlton

Photograph by nickelback

Angel of mine by Monika

“Stay (I missed you)” by lesa loeb

I like a lot of stuff from the 90s.

Their newest song just released last week. Still getting used to Three Days Grace without Adam Gontier. But this is now the second song with Matt Walst that I've liked.

Last edited:
My three current favorite songs. The first one is my current favorite, second one is one that I've loved listening to since the start of the pandemic, and the third one is just a really cool jam, lmao.

Carlous Rex by Sabaton. Look em up if you like history and metal

Edit: Also here's a video explaining the history behind the song. And the thought process the band went with making the song

Last edited:
I Choose from Alessia Cara

Aside from a few long time favorites, my favorite songs shift every few weeks.

At the moment I’m really into Brother the Cloud by Eddie Vedder and Just For Me by PinkPantheress.

Back