What is the first 3DS game you've ever bought?

Technically the first games I got for the 3DS weren't 3DS games. I got a 3DS so I could use the online functionality of Pokemon Black & White.

I think the first actual 3DS game I got was New Leaf. I thought it might have been Pokemon X or Y, but I'm pretty sure I got New Leaf around the time it launched here, which was a few months prior.

Animal Crossing and Pokemon X. Bought them both on the same day. Animal Crossing is the reason i bought a 3DS.

I'm pretty sure it was Nintendogs French Bulldog edition. Nintendogs is the reason I got a DS in the first place a veryyyy long time ago, so the tradition carried over to 3DS. Now I no longer play it, as Tales of The Abyss & ACNL took over my life. rip.

Last edited:
I was going to buy a 3ds for ACNL, but it was getting delayed and Rhythm Thief became my first game instead. I bought my 3ds when one of the Mario Karts came out because they came out with a purple 3ds and got Rhythm Thief a week later.

Either Pilotwings Resort or Rayman. I got mine during the first week of 3DS launch.

the first ever 3ds game i got was super mario 3d land, but that doesn't really count as i got that as a gift for christmas along with my 3ds.

i think the first 3ds game i ever actually bought was... either the sims 3 (...yep) or animal crossing:new leaf. i can't really remember tho.

I bought Story of Seasons as my first 3DS game. I don't regret it at all! <3

Pilotwings Resort, it was like the only 'good' game when the 3DS released lol

My first 3DS game I even bought was Animal Crossing New Leaf and Disney Magical World ( ' v ' )

LEGO Jurassic World, but I haven't even played it yet... A month prior to getting a 3DS I purchased all of my wishlisted games in no particular order, but that one was the first because it was on sale at my local shop. c:

First ever played is Tomodachi Life, I think.

Last edited:
You know. It might have been New Super Mario Bros 2. But my first 3DS game I ever gotten was Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion. I got it for my birthday and I didn't really want that.

I recently bought a 3DS, so it's not a hazy memory! :p I bought Pokemon X because I wanted to get into the Pokemon series and the community. And then shortly after that I caved and got ACNL, too.

Back