• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What have you been doing with your Bunny Day items?

Paradise

chillin
Bells
Switch
6388-1994-6680
Tasty Cake
Pavé
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
So after legit days and days of collecting eggs and recipes, I started crafting my 23 recipes that I have so far. After finished all the crafting, I realized I now have 23 bunny day items sitting on my lawn, and the remainder of all the different types of eggs in my inventory.

I'm curious as to what you guys are doing with all your items you've crafted?

(tbh I'm not too fond of the bunny day items, low-key wanna sell them lol)

Reactions: hzl
uhhh I went overboard with them 😅
EVRU5X3U0AYwfjV.jpg

I've been decorating my town with them. I have a nice little table nook and balloons and eggs everywhere. I'm going to sell them all after the holiday is over.

My basement is a bunny day shire right now. It actually helped me with the HHA lmao

The balloons are actually pretty cool to decorate the island! And the egg hats aren't bad either lol

the balloons are actually really cute outdoors, i did them too. it looks festive and it compliments the cherry blossom trees. the others i crafted are just in my inventory though.

I put them in my back room, waiting for Bunny Day... Then once the that evil demon has came and left the items are being banished to my storage for eternity (or until next year).
Post automatically merged:

I’d actually agree with the balloons being okay, they’re quite cute as decorations.

I've made all of the ones currently available, but have just sold them to Nooks. Have lots of eggs in the storage space, waiting to complete all the things when the DIY recipes becomes available on Sunday, then just creating lots of egg wallpapers/floors, as they use a bit of all egg types and are worth quite a lot - then just sell it all. Don't want to see another egg in this game. 😅

Some items I placed around town. Gave some leftover eggs to the villagers and crafted the rest to sell for bells.
I haven't been able to buy turnips so it's been a nice way to make bells. During bunny days most of the fish have been low price ones.

I sold all of them, since the furniture style isn't something I'd ever use.

I put them in my back room, waiting for Bunny Day... Then once the that evil demon has came and left the items are being banished to my storage for eternity (or until next year).
Post automatically merged:

I’d actually agree with the balloons being okay, they’re quite cute as decorations.
does zipper need everything including the clothes? or just furniture? there's so many clothes and i'm like hunny who has time for that

For now I've just been crafting balloons and putting them around my plaza, but I'm going to wait until the 12th to make sure I have enough eggs for Zipper for the final recipes, and then I'm gonna craft the outfits with the leftover eggs and sell them to the Nooklings.

I do have an excess of Wood eggs and Earth eggs, so those I just treat as fruit and I eat them when I need to move trees around.

i made a little "seasonal event" area on my island where i've put a lot of the furniture.. i'll be switching it up with different seasonal or holiday furniture and I thought that that'd be a good way to incorporate event items. with the rest of the eggs, I'll most likely craft them into the dresses or furniture for the extra bells!

Back