• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What game to buy on Steam?

Beardo

Tikki, spots on!
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I need a fun game for $20 or less. I'm looking for something like Rythm Heaven or something. But, any suggestions are good. Extra points for giving a description of the game along with the suggestion

Hatoful BF.

Date pigeons, with a HUGE PLOT TWIST.

It has death in it.

Get Counter Strike Global Offensive gurl.

But it would be better if you wait for sales on games. Idk when the next big sale will be out though.

Don't Starve Together.

"Don't Starve Together is a standalone multiplayer expansion of the uncompromising wilderness survival game, Don't Starve.

Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.

Cooperate with your friends in a private game, or take your chances with strangers online. Work with other players to survive the harsh environment, or strike out on your own.

Do whatever it takes, but most importantly, Don't Starve."

17BE91A8DEFB3F282FFB1E95DBD5289F36EBCB51

Last edited:
As mentioned by Tom, if you haven't already tried Audiosurf, that's a really good place to start. I'd also suggest Beat Hazard. They're both musically influenced games which you can use your own music to play - they both have very different features, but they're both excellent value at less than $10 (I think).

Terraria, Magicka, Orcs Must Die 2, Garry's Mod and Just Cause 2 are also really good games that are all under $20 (I think). If your PC is capable of playing it, TES V:Skyrim is also less than $20 now for the base edition.

Last edited:
There's another thread that already has suggestions.

Back