• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What do you think of Tera Raids?

Do you like them?

• Yes, I like them!

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Yes, but I think they could be better!

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I have no opinion of them

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No, but they could be better if less buggy

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No, they should be removed from the game

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Why can't they just bring back Megas?!

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
I really want to like Tara raid dens. Unfortunately just like their predecessor, dynamax battles, they're plagued with a litany of issues.

Even if the raids worked as intended, there's still so many baffling decisions game freak made in the implementation of them. Why can't you just take on a raid by yourself? Why are you forced to use these NPCs that continuously make stupid decisions and faint.

Fortunately, they did fix one issue from the last game, now NPC deaths don't count against your time limit, but even still I think you should have the choice to take it on with four of your own Pokémon instead.

One of the main things that I hate about. Scarlett and violet's raids is the search system. For some reason they decided to put an arbitrary time gate on refreshing the raids you have access to. 90% of the time I click on a raid it takes two full minutes to process only to find I didn't get into it and there's no way to cancel after starting searching for a raid during this painful 2 minutes, Even if the timer to refresh your feed has ended.

On the one in ten times you actually do manage to get into a raid, You'd better hope you actually win, or you're out of luck until you find that Pokémon again through RNG.

It took them way too long to fix the issue with huge power Azumarill. And many issues still aren't fixed as just today I did the Walking Wake raid after updating to the 1.2 version I still had an issue where the pokémon's timer and health bar were malfunctioning.

Overall, I like that game freak wants to put more cooperative multiplayer options into the game, but raids are so poorly implemented. It takes any fun there could have been out of the experience.

After doing the raids for Walking Wake and Iron Leaves, I will say...I'm enjoying the concept more now. But, there are plenty of flaws with how things are done. - One thing I wish they did, is have raids for more Pokemon. (Like...all of them). - Being able to catch both versions of the new Pokemon in those WW and IL raids only made me feel like other "version exclusives" should be accessible in the same manner. - If I could join a tera raid for Pokemon like Scream Tail or Roaring Moon, that would save me the headache of eventually needing to trade for them.

I think they were a huge disappointment to me since I had done the first one. I thought that SwoShi ones were a lot better and I continue to think that. They are much more fun too

Back