What do you think of my animal crossing switch wishlist?

Agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
If a villanger moves out you have a device where you can still chat to them but it work more like the best friend messenger thing in new leaf and you would only get to chat/text them a certain amount of times per day and if you ask them to visit your town they might say yes and come over for a few hours.
You can even visit their current town and have fun there, you can even give gifts and stuff as if they never left.
It's a great way to keep on contact or still see a favorite villanger if they leave.
There is no limit on how many villangers are stored, every villanger that was in your town is stored.

9. Be able to design skirts, pants, shorts, shoes, boots, more hats, glasses etc
It would be fun to design and make more things for fun.

8. Holiday choice
You can ask a npc to fill in if you are away or quit, when you come back everything will be as if you never left!

7. A backstory
They need to explain why a human is in a world of animals becouse humans are not animals

6. Undercover house exit
when you exit a building or house you are undercover so you are not wet and you can easily get into a wetsuit, raincoat or umbrella

5. Choose your hairstyle
And with more to choose from!
Instead of having to wait the next day or reset (assuming for made a mistake or did not read a guide) you can just pay Harriet some money to choose a hairstyle you were close to getting if you dislike the one you got.

4. More eye colors
Pink, cyan, orange, purple, lavender... most colors deserve to be eye colors too! (Especially cyan, light pink and lavender in my opinion)

3. Choose the villagers at the start of the game and villagers have to have your permission to move in
To avoid living with an ugly one

2. Pets/companions
Like a bird, hamster or ferret on your shoulder you can have fun with, a dog or cat will walk beside you.
You can only have one active at a time and they are 50,000-100,000 bells and come in many types and colors

Honorable mentions
Gracie be replaced (just my opinion I can just ignore her after)
Design wetsuits (good idea)
Visible villager friendship

1. Strawberries!
And other berries
These berries raise the happiness of villagers but are very hard to keep alive, cannot breed and brought for 20,000 bells
They have to be watered and harvested everyday and time traveling even a seconded kills them!

Last edited:
I like a lot of these ideas, though the pet idea seems kind of weird to me as we already live in a world with animals as neighbours/friends.

Number 4 and 5 sounds pretty neat, it would be nice in fact to have more options when it comes to the eye colors. And I really wish you could get more then one hairstyle per day from Harriet, as it is frustrating that if you get the wrong one, you have to wait till the next day to make a new one. So with that you can change the hair right away if you got the wrong one (would be ready to even pay more for that option).

Another thing that sounds interesting is number 7, at least I would like to know if there are any other humans besides you that live in this world, if the character's parents also have animal neighbors, doing the same tasks as you...

Last edited:
I'm with number 1, 4, and 5. Those are some really neat ideas. I especially love number 5. I really want a long hairstyle parted on the left or right. There currently is one hairstyle that does that, but it's waaay too short. Also, number 1 would be interesting. :)

I really want more customization options for the player character. It KILLS ME that I can't make shoes or pants at Able Sisters as well. Some of these are really good ideas!

I like a lot of these ideas, though the pet idea seems kind of weird to me as we already live in a world with animals as neighbours/friends.

I kind of agree, but the caged bird/hamster furniture is also pretty weird for this reason, and they’ve stuck around for awhile! I guess it’s more like Goofy vs. Pluto in the Mickey universe when it comes to that type of thing.

#10 is kind of what's been floating around in my head recently!
I always wished villagers would remember you once they moved out instead of just resetting as if they never lived in your town before ;3; I literally had my "best friend" move out, and when I saw her again she didn't remember me and my heart was crushed!

I like all of them! Especially the villager one! I also believe (i know this seems a bit much) you should get to customise one or more villagers so they suit your town theme perfectly. (*<>*)

Back