• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what do you think of hhd ?

fairygrden

mayor jamie ! ♡
Bells
so i finally bought myself happy home designer but im not playing it until after christmas ( a little tradition of mine, lol ) ! was it a worthy buy or did i waste my money ? ill play it anyways because i love the animal crossing games, but id like to know everyone elses opinions. :D

I'm sorry I never got the chance to play it before getting rid of my ds.
I think I would have enjoyed it.

I loved the giant furniture as well.
Someone was kind enough to let me catalogue it when I still had a town.

I enjoyed it a lot!

It's literally just a game about decorating so as long as you enjoy that aspect of Animal Crossing then you will love it! Unfortunately the game does get stale sooner than other Animal Crossing games tho. But I really love that you get to decorate things other than just houses! Like a school, for example! I made mine into a wizard/witch school and it was a lot of fun!

There's also so much more flexibility with Happy Home Designer than there is with New Leaf in terms of product placement!

It's a very fun game and I think it's well worth the buy if you like decorating!

Last edited:
i love playing happy home so much so its definetly worth buying. Im not very creative but i really enjoy being able to use all the furniture to create cute homes and buildings. also i love lottie and im glad digby actually got a personallity in this game :)

Worth it

Personally for me, it was definitely worth buying. I love decorating in general, and it lets me be creative. :)

If you really like decorating, then it's definitely for you. It can be used to pass time when you're bored, too! It can get pretty boring though, so watch out for that.

I enjoyed it a lot, but it depends on the person buying it. :)

Back