What do you think of girls who wear absolutely no makeup?

I don't really care whether or not someone ears makeup or not. If makeup makes someone feel good or happy then they should of tongue wearing it. If someone doesn't like makeup, that's fine too.

I am so jealous of people who have skin that is naturally great, meaning they don't get acne too often or fine lines or dark spots or dark circles so easily. I am also jealous of those who can be out in the world without having some sort of base on, because that just means they have confidence...or they just don't give a hoot what society wants you to look like when you step out of your home. Because I'm older and much more lazier these days, I tend to just wear moisturizer and sun screen. The only time I put on anything more is for work (sometimes, not really, maybe .5% chance I'll have makeup on at work) or for special occasions <- doesn't happen too often. So really, I'm wearing my no makeup face outside 5-7 days a week haha.

Some women look better with, some better without. But most probably need just a little makeup.

so youre saying most people cant look good without makeup
The whole point of makeup is to make a person look prettier than they naturally are. Because of this no matter who you are and what you look like you probably look better with well done makeup than without. It's just a fact.

Doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with not wearing it though. I mean I don't wear it either so..

I see nothing wrong with makeup and I think it is fine as long as the person is wearing it for themselves. I think it is often very beautiful, and I am impressed with people who do it well!

Personally, I don't wear makeup. I hate it and it makes me feel like I am wearing a mask of some sort. At most I will wear a colored chapstick or lip gloss and some eyeliner and mascara. I wear glasses though, so mascara usually just makes them dirty! :C I don't have particularly good skin (acne... :C), but I am comfortable not wearing makeup.

I will say that I notice a significant difference in the amount of attention I receive from men when wearing makeup vs not. That is a bit annoying, but anyone I dated will have to accept the fact that I don't wear makeup! ^-^

so youre saying most people cant look good without makeup

I actually think people are usually ugly, lol. For example, I, as a male, don't like the way I look unless I have product in my hair.

I don't think much of it? it's not really a big deal to me and I don't judge someone if they choose to wear it or choose not to wear it. I don't understand why people have strong opinions about it

I like makeup but I don't wear it a lot. when I wear it depends on my mood, how much time I have, and where I'm going lol

Last edited:
Even I don't wear makeup! I think it's more of a personal choice. Some like wearing it while some don't and we shouldn't judge or care whether a person wears makeup or not. The last time I wore makeup when I got married right here in Florida!

i am a girl who wears absolutely no makeup

it's just way too much effort at this point and i like sleep better

i miss it bc i like connecting with other girls about doing makeup but it's still nice to admire girls whose makeup is perfect
to me it's like an art-form

i guess i havent been wearing it bc i like to go all-out and have it look perfect
and that takes a lot of time

which i have none of

Really make up is just there as an enhancement. I don't think it's necessary and it doesn't always improve everybody's appearance, some people it just doesn't work for (I'm one of them, there's nothing I put on my eyes that make them look good) so I don't believe that everybody really needs it

Back