• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Do You Look Like?

i'm going to college like this tomorrow
Screen Shot 2015-10-30 at 1.40.58 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Ironically enough, I went through with crossplay with hopes of impressing someone. That's how low I've sunk in life. Either way, I'm cool.

Maybe I'll post better pictures tomorrow since everyone will probably take some.

Last edited:
It's about time I posted something legit

96gyjhg1ui32_normal_face.png
Whoopsadaisy wrong one
FB_IMG_1446223446614.jpg

Looks good!

I don't think I've ever posted here but here's me waiting for my boyfriend to call me on Skype last night;

21 years old and I still make stupid faces when I take a picture. :rolleyes:

Lol that's not a stupid face

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good!

I don't think I've ever posted here but here's me waiting for my boyfriend to call me on Skype last night;
SogAliA.jpg

21 years old and I still make stupid faces when I take a picture. :rolleyes:

Lol that's not a stupid face

[/spoiler][/QUOTE]Brown hair suits you so well.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="dizzy bone, post: 5734758, member: 34406"][spoiler="hanging out with stiffs"][ATTACH][/spoiler]

very last minute *crappy* halloween decorations in our shop's back room :blush:[/QUOTE]You have such nice, angular features.

[QUOTE="Javocado, post: 5735191, member: 43353"][Spoiler=got a trim before I'm on the clock][img][/spoiler][/QUOTE]I like your hair shorter.

[QUOTE="Buddy, post: 5735248, member: 88869"]feeling a bit pale this afternoon

[spoiler= big]
[IMG]
[/spoiler][/QUOTE]2pooky4me

// plays with hair extensions and makeup

rsz_ya.jpg

Last edited:
Back