• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Do You Look Like?

Yes I do, I hate them. I had them for 6 years. Im getting them off after a jaw sugery for my strong overbite.

I have an overbite too (although it's not obvious by looking at my jaw). It sucks, but I really don't want my jaw broken to fix it. I'll probably consider it in a couple of years once I've had the invisaline braces and I'm old enough for the surgery.
Good luck with yours.

Last edited:
I have an overbite too. It sucks, but I really don't want my jaw broken to fix it. I'll probably consider it in a couple of years once I've had the invisaline braces and I'm old enough for the surgery.
Good luck with yours.

Yeah, Ive been nervous alot for the sugery, but at the moment Im sick tierd of these braces so I just want to get it done.

Here is more of my overbite I got
335140_4296713971822_2026021615_o.jpg

Good luck with your surgery, Reenhard!

I've had braces on for four years and got them off last year... only to have to use retainers instead. =_=
Not fun at all

I had an overbite, i actually still wear my retainers now, i cry if i lose them.
HkGqPEV.png

My sister in law is getting the surgery, im too old for it :O

too old? how old are you? Im 23.
Btw both of you looks amazing, let me hug ya

Last edited:
New haircut! ;//v//; Also everyday me, when I'm not cosplaying.

4qjtid.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_4578.jpg

I rarely do this but what the hell, this is the most recent picture of me (please don't be mean :C)

Edit: That is a big photo and i have no idea how to make it smaller *___*

Last edited:
Back