• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What Do You Look Like?

2V8fuLL.jpg

I forgot how pretty the flower crown filter made me. Might rock that flower garland in NH. I also need to remember to not wear black when I'm at home...

IMG_0761.jpg

HOT TAKE:The Animal Crossing community really has the most attractive fan base

The therapeutic nature of the game is rejuvenating. An hour pf AC a day is the equivalent of an 8 hour beauty sleep, according to a recent Cambridge study.

Haha I like how nobody complimented mine because that's how ugly I am:D

I don't blame you guys, you all are so much prettier/more handsome than me:)

Nooo, don’t think like that. I’ve been on these forums since 2012 and I’ve posted in this thread several times, and I’m pretty sure last night was the first time someone commented on a pic of mine, lol. Sometimes there’s an influx of posts, other times there are droughts. Maybe your pic got overlooked in a flood of posts when you shared yours. I, for one, don’t usually go back too many pages; which may be the case for other members as well.

Anyways, I went back and found your pic, and you are not ugly! Though, the lighting could be better :D I really like your bright eyes, they’d shine even more in some natural light, I bet.
As long as you know what makes you beautiful, the approval of others don’t matter. :)

Hey, you joined this site this month and I just complimented your pic. You beat my record by like 8 years, lol.

Nooo, don’t think like that. I’ve been on these forums since 2012 and I’ve posted in this thread several times, and I’m pretty sure last night was the first time someone commented on a pic of mine, lol. Sometimes there’s an influx of posts, other times there are droughts. Maybe your pic got overlooked in a flood of posts when you shared yours. I, for one, don’t usually go back too many pages; which may be the case for other members as well.

Anyways, I went back and found your pic, and you are not ugly! Though, the lighting could be better :D I really like your bright eyes, they’d shine even more in some natural light, I bet.
As long as you know what makes you beautiful, the approval of others don’t matter. :)

Hey, you joined this site this month and I just complimented your pic. You beat my record by like 8 years, lol.

Thank you sooo much you don't know how much that means to me ;w; And yeah about the lighting, I just took the pic on a whim and it was nighttime, and the lights in my house suck so yea:) Again thank you soooo dang much:blush:

You're not ugly at all! The only thing you should change is better lighting and a vertical picture so we can see you a little better c:

You're not ugly at all! The only thing you should change is better lighting and a vertical picture so we can see you a little better c:

15838037961797539392962884249888.jpg
Is this any better..?:)
ITS SIDEWAYS AGAIN WHY:(

Last edited:
Yeaaaahhh... That's one of the reasons I haven't posted any pictures of myself. The thought of any reactions, positive, negative or nothing at all makes me a bit uncomfortable. I don't feel any need to receive compliments or comments about my looks, and I especially don't want to feel like I'm fishing for compliments. ^^;;

Just today I went to a cooking class and (as the only one) I was showered with compliments, basically because I was the youngest (and male!) participant, even though I just did what the recipe said (lol). (Also a lot of the compliments were before my dish was even finished so it would have been extremely embarrassing if it had turned out bad. orz ) It made me feel quite uncomfortable, although I understood that they were doing it because they want to encourage a young man to cook. (lol)

Back