What Do You Look Like?

This is probably one of my first selfies, from a couple of years ago. I remember asking my friend for advice and she said to try making my eyes look bigger so I widened them with all my might since I'm pretty squinty ahaha
View attachment 188289
ew, I just noticed how long my nails were, gross
Also obligatory awkward 'I don't know what to do with my hands' gesture

oh god the embarrassment is real lmao

FRUITSS

aah Im feeling good so
flkZ3ac.png

i might take this down laterrrr
Good Lord o_0
You and badgrl2 look like people I know :0.

Last edited:
IMG_20161119_092100.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
oDil5NU.png
ahahaa.... ayyyy... its ya boi..... uh.... skinny penis

You look nice! You're eyes are to die for oml! I love blue and green eyes the most, they're so crisp.

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_20161119_092100.jpg

image_5.png
image_1.png
image_2.png
lol2.png

Your senior pics look nice tho lol. And the first pic has that album cover lighting...

I look about 12 but i swear im an adult ;_;
16-09-24-10-51-49-508_photo.jpg

Last edited:
15184016_10207989738404203_1544856565_o.jpg

My boyfriend took me ice skating today :3 I'm also getting new figure skates for Christmas! :D (I'm the one in the hat)

Last edited:
You'd be surprised >_<

I actually think you have a very young face, but that can be a good thing! When the rest of us are all old and wrinkly, you'll still look like a youngin ;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your outfit is super cute by the way! Is it a cosplay, or just some super sweet Lolita?

Back