• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Do You Look Like?

Got my hair dyed pink a couple of months ago...

Then mixed with purple...

aaaaaand got back to school, where they politely invited me to get a ''normal hair colour'' if i didn't want to get expelled:

yup-yup.

Last edited by a moderator:
hookah <3

20150927_205815[1].jpg

Last edited:
I did this for a promo photo (for my music) but it came out a little too glossy and my guitar is cut off too much but I still like it!

Me and Guitar 4.jpg

I feel like Buffy would have appreciated this:

[/spoiler]

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="Azabache, post: 5586818, member: 24666"]Got my hair dyed pink a couple of months ago... [ATTACH]

Then mixed with purple... [ATTACH]

aaaaaand got back to school, where they politely invited me to get a ''normal hair colour'' if i didn't want to get expelled: [ATTACH]

yup-yup.[/QUOTE]I'm jealous. I see people with unnatural hair colors and wish I went purple when I had the chance. My work won't let me now.

You also suit your haircut really well.

[QUOTE="Bahamut, post: 5588566, member: 71256"]hookah <3

[ATTACH][/QUOTE]What flavor?

And I really like your makeup.

[QUOTE="peterjohnson, post: 5592430, member: 89131"]i was in uni until 6pm tonight and i nearly died!!!

[spoiler=---][img][/spoiler][/QUOTE]Nice hair. And I know that feeling. I took a 4 hour class. I thought it was a 3 hour. I hate myself.

Last edited:
Nice hair. And I know that feeling. I took a 4 hour class. I thought it was a 3 hour. I hate myself.

thank youuu it needs cutting badly ;o;
and i don't know how i'm going to survive Mondays i literally nearly fell asleep halfway through.

I feel like Buffy would have appreciated this:

a4ekbrW.jpg

nice hair to you too!! and phone case is cool af

thank youuu it needs cutting badly ;o;
and i don't know how i'm going to survive Mondays i literally nearly fell asleep halfway through.

nice hair to you too!! and phone case is cool af
I have three cat themed phone cases. It's a problem.

I took my 4 hour class at night. And I have a 4 hour gap before it. I'm sensing a lot of skipping in my future.

Back