What Do You Look Like?

It's not just that one though, you've posted multiple ones over a period of time with the exact same context!

but those last times I posted myself my face is always censored with a pokemon and I joked around with it by saying stuff like "that's totes my face" "I want everyone to imagine me with a ghastly face" ect. I joked around with those ones never once in those post expect for one have I ever mentioned I was ugly

also once again I was not expecting any pity because people could have easily ignored me and I wouldn't give two sh!ts

also being ignored isn't just by my friends it's by other people as well, also I did cut contact with alot of my friends already I have only 4 remaining friends because those 4 are the only ones who actually showed that they cared about me.

anyhoo now I'm dropping this.​

Last edited:
I just can't stand it when people victimise themselves and then expect to reap masses of pity from other people.

I'm not disagreeing with you, BUT, people who actually have actual problems often have trouble straight up asking for help. So oftentimes this kind of behavior is their cry for help. Though yes, in the age of internet these two cases can be hard if not impossible to tell apart.

But you at least have to try to care yo
And this is coming from a cynical piece of poop

- - - Post Merge - - -

wahah i love your pink hair i want dat
It's a pain to keep up though ;-;
Had to give it up because money

yaaaas, u have pink hair and a rly cute nose :3c
Aeew thankyou, the nose is actually a family treasure </proud>

@Snickersnee I waste a lot keeping my hair dark brown because I need to wash it too often.

okay I just wanted to say, sorry for overacting it wasn't right for me to put myself down maybe if I keep on telling myself I'm not ugly I will start to believe it and feel more better about myself or I can just say I'm average looking that would work as well I guess. but even if I'm not pretty on the outside I'm least on the inside I've been called caring lovable nice and funny by others and I tend to care more about other people's feelings rather then my own.and I'm also good at art and my singing voice is pretty good

maybe I'm not as ugly as I say I am, but seeing how beautiful and handsome so many of the people are, I just felt like I was compared to them all, and I just then felt insecure and intimated by them yes I was dumb for posting my image even though I thought I was ugly and I shouldn't have done that in the first place.

I may not be as lovely as other people, but if I continue to tell myself I am and I continue to be a nice person, maybe I will feel pretty because putting myself down wont help me at all, because if I want to feel pretty it's me who has to believe it

and I should not let harsh words in the past hold me back from believing myself , I will continue to believe one step at a time

Last edited:
You look so much better in the first picture.
Makeup & premeditated poses tend to do that yeah, also worth mentioning that the second one was a "sillypic" I sent to my bf

@Snickersnee I waste a lot keeping my hair dark brown because I need to wash it too often.
It's a vicious circle, isn't it? My trips to hairdresser's used to cost ~150€ when I still had the pink

@Snickersnee

You are so adorable looking, I really love your hair <3 I love the color pink so much
Much thanks ^-^ Kinda still miss the pink sometimes, luckily I have a wig for that ha

tumblr_nnr0qoJZ0J1t4n9i9o1_540.jpg
I looked better making a "distant" expression that day, but at least I had nice hair.

I'm glad you posted your picture though, even if you did change your mind and remove it. the fact that you felt good enough to post it initially is great and definitely a start towards body positivity and accepting and loving yourself!

that's why this thread is cool. love y'alls selves and post yer selfies! It's completely alright to not quite be comfortable with your image as long as you make genuine progress towards that over time. We're definitely all here to bring each other up imo bless yall

View attachment 94943
Had to cut the sleeves off because they came down past my elbows lol
h8 degeneration x but it was a gift from a friend

suck it

mean muggin

I'm glad you posted your picture though, even if you did change your mind and remove it. the fact that you felt good enough to post it initially is great and definitely a start towards body positivity and accepting and loving yourself!

that's why this thread is cool. love y'alls selves and post yer selfies! It's completely alright to not quite be comfortable with your image as long as you make genuine progress towards that over time. We're definitely all here to bring each other up imo bless yall

View attachment 94943

You look southern as ****. Do you go muddin' and drive a Chevy?

I just can't stand it when people victimise themselves and then expect to reap masses of pity from other people.

Idk positive responses to selfies and comments like that can only build people up. Its not necessarily a pity thing. Idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

You look southern as ****. Do you go muddin' and drive a Chevy?

I got a jeep with 256k miles
I drink bidweiser and watch NASCAR
I got a messed up southern accent
So gimme a HELL YEAH

but yeah tbh I'm definitely not a redneck @all u feel me

Last edited:
my top for today was dope as heckie lol
wgT95iT.jpg

you are very pretty!

Soz for the potato quality, had to use my computer's camera but here is a pic of me in my love beads ^_^ (the longest one)

WIN_20150528_113627_zpsjfqkcpj9.jpg

very cute and i adore your hair and beads~

One of the only purple hair shots I have. RIP.

ahhh your hair looked so cool!

View attachment 94943

you are attractive and i like your shirt

good afternoon you guyzzz ^o^
View attachment 94952

From prom last nighht :3
image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the bad quality of the picture

Your prom is only semi-formal?
Well, it is at an arts school I go to for half a day before traditional school, and it is open to the entire school, not just seniors. Plus it is more like a middle school dance. There were people in costumes and jeans and t shirts. They really didnt care haha

Back