What Do You Look Like?

people are accusing me of being a terrible person but Ashtot and I are sexually harassed by jake every day

My mom said she is gonna call ur mom and have a nice long chat with her

o lol sorry I worded that wrong

all I meant to say was that your eyelashes look unnaturally long but it's all a matter of opinion
you are a very good looking person
i apologize for my harsh words. is there anything I can do to remedy the situation?

???? unnaturally long???
have you seen keyblade's? Her lashes are extremely long and they're natural (and beautiful)
no one's wearing makeup or not weaking makeup 2 impress u soz

Last edited:
you would probably actually look really good if you didn't have so much makeup
o well

4Gtjp8z.jpg

???? unnaturally long???
have you seen keyblade's? Her lashes are extremely long and they're natural (and beautiful)
no one's wearing makeup or not weaking makeup 2 impress u soz

yes that's very true. I don't think I asked them to impress me, I was just saying I would probably like them better if they did not have makeup. it's no big deal, it was remedied and she forgave me. could you not try to instigate? i can post my own opinion if I want to. you don't need to assume i'm asking her to freakin change

yes that's very true. I don't think I asked them to impress me, I was just saying I would probably like them better if they did not have makeup. it's no big deal, it was remedied and she forgave me. could you not try to instigate? i can post my own opinion if I want to. you don't need to assume i'm asking her to freakin change

A bit hypocritical of you since you post my goodbye thread everywhere l0l

I'm not instigating I'm stating my opinion like u r!

Time to get back to the topic. These situations are better handled through private messaging, no need to clutter a public thread.

Time to get back to the topic. These situations are better handled through private messaging, no need to clutter a public thread.

wow i opened this thread expecting a picture of you. very disappointed.

You looks amazing! Really hot!~
I wish I could have short hair but I dont fit in it. :C

ah, thank you so much, love! it was a really scary process and i cried for about a week. now that i'm used to it, though, it's not so bad. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ur so pretty aa i rlly like ur hair

thank you so much, cutie! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love the hair! My sister pulled that off for awhile, but now she has it died black. It looks great on you.

wow, thank you so much! i was thinking about dying it black, but i'm definitely digging the brown and blonde.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hot damn ma

baby, let me holla @ u.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So jealous. Short hair is amazing on girls and I wish I had the balls to do it. Also, your makeup is on point.

ah, thank you! it was s c a r y. like, extremely. but in the end, i'm glad i went through it it. and oh, girl. thanks. :*

Last edited:
Back