What Do You Look Like?

You're adorbs!:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never uploaded a photo of myself on here!:eek: But this is me. I try not to smile too heavily.. I have chipmunk cheeks when I do.:rolleyes:

You are so lovely! I bet you look really cute when you smile more:D You're hair falls so perfectly by the way <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooOOOooo. Hi you.

P.S: I like your pet fairies, if that's what those pink sparkly things floating around are.

You're so pretty:3 I love your style~

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 72567

Because I haven't uploaded one in a while.

Also, it seems as if the whole "hand covering your mouth" pose is becoming a type of trend. Better play along.
You look l like one of the guys from Twilight X3

- - - Post Merge - - -

well, my most recent facebook profile photo, but i've changed my hair since then so it's a little updated oh welllll

fozo5u.jpg
omg you're perf. I can't even. o_o I'm done lol

Okay. So as not to be a hypocrite after telling someone else to accept and love themselves as they are without worrying what others think, I finally plucked up my courage to post here.

2emmvbt.jpg

Crappy 3DS photo, but it's the best I have right now.

Oh my gosh! Is that Sakura Card Captor in the background? I loved Sakura Card Captor!... until I realized that it had impure themes for children in terms of relationships between some characters, and then I stopped loving it.

I've never uploaded a photo of myself on here!:eek: But this is me. I try not to smile too heavily.. I have chipmunk cheeks when I do.:rolleyes:

...Chipmunk cheeks?... PLEASE smile heavily more often. :'o

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're adorbs!:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are so lovely! I bet you look really cute when you smile more:D You're hair falls so perfectly by the way <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're so pretty:3 I love your style~

- - - Post Merge - - -

You look l like one of the guys from Twilight X3

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg you're perf. I can't even. o_o I'm done lol

Not sure if that's a compliment, or a great compliment, or what, but thank you anyway. :'p

P.S: Wat iz Twilight?

Not sure if that's a compliment, or a great compliment, or what, but thank you anyway. :'p

P.S: Wat iz Twilight?

It is a compliment:) The character I'm talking about is in a group of hot guys that are shirtless in like every movie. Haha that Twilight movie saga thing with the vampires and the werewolves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh! Is that Sakura Card Captor in the background? I loved Sakura Card Captor!... until I realized that it had impure themes for children in terms of relationships between some characters, and then I stopped loving it.

That's not Card Captor Sakura. That's actually Full Moon:)

I guess I'll add a post here..

Not the best picture of me but it's the most recent. I was showing off my new haircut. :3 hair.jpg

I quite like your fabulous new haircut:D I wish I could cut my hair. My hair grows too slowly ;_; You have nice bone structure by the way ^_^

Thanks so much! My hair grows slowly as well, but I keep it short anyway. I'd say go short if you want to! Short is fun and even if you don't like it, it will eventually grow back. c:

lel

Attachments

• 20141029_182530.jpg
    20141029_182530.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 187
Thanks so much! My hair grows slowly as well, but I keep it short anyway. I'd say go short if you want to! Short is fun and even if you don't like it, it will eventually grow back. c:
You are quite welcome:) Hmm yes, but the one time I went short (about ear length) it took like 6 years to get it to boob length again:( I'm just so worried. And on top of that it was a really bad haircutXD

Last edited:

That's Kero (in his small form) from Card Captor Sakura hanging on the mirror, yeah. XD If you mean the hanging wall scroll, though, then no. That's Full Moon Wo Saga****e. I've had it for about eleven years now. They don't sell anime or game-related merchandise in my tiny, middle-of-nowhere town. And Amazon didn't exist back then. I brought that scroll and some posters and manga back with me from a trip to Seattle, WA.

Back