What Do You Look Like?

LOL I THINK IT'S CAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM (or blessing...?) usually when strangers see/hear me they think I'm 16 ;n; My friend actually fooled his friend into believing I'm 14 OTL (same day as the first picture)
I'm 19 right now~ I guessed that you were 20 hehehe.

haha it's probably different for east-asians looking at other east-asians it's more accurate?
but yeah i get a lot of people who think i'm still in high school ;;;;;

Ya'll too cute!

16hAqVc.jpg

So are you ^^

I.. i'm posting here, even though I'm super scared 'cause everyone is so gorgeous/hot and I am nowhere near that level lol..

tumblr_n1og67gaFe1qhoo9io1_400.gif

and yes I made it all cute x3

What character is that on your shirt? :eek:

blah okay so the last pic i posted was kinda awkwarddd? and like yeah i think i look less freakishly young in this one but i'm making an awkward pose and um yeah
also the iphone 4's front camera sucks so don't mind that ??

also i'm curious as to how old people think i look/am

QxEJ62Z.jpg

edit: oh wow the post with this pic actually already went through... didn't think it did cuz of crappy school wifi haha um -awkwardly edits the last post-

Last edited:
blah okay so the last pic i posted was kinda awkwarddd? and like yeah i think i look less freakishly young in this one but i'm making an awkward pose and um yeah

QxEJ62Z.jpg

edit: oh wow the post with this pic actually already went through... didn't think it did cuz of crappy school wifi haha um -awkwardly edits the last post-
You look 12 and if anyone tells you any differently, they're lying.

You look 12 and if anyone tells you any differently, they're lying.

thanks, I think?? T.T''
I'm actually 18 LOL )):

Last edited:

QxEJ62Z.jpg

Jeez. You cutie patootie. I'm gonna stuff you into a basket and take you home.

Thinking about posting what I look like here, but afraid someone in real life may somehow identify me e.e...

Yeah, you do. Join the club.

TBT group anyone
LOL
"Girls who look like they're 12 years old but are actually older"
hehhh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thinking about posting what I look like here, but afraid someone in real life may somehow identify me e.e...

you're not obligated to :p if you're worried about your privacy then just don't post? haha
or blur it to the max!! or draw over identifying features. but that would kind of defeat the purpose a liittle :p

IMG_0171.jpg

Just chillin'...

Attachments

• 10015076_10152112566824331_583698548791517045_a.jpg
    10015076_10152112566824331_583698548791517045_a.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
G94N18e.jpg

my face is perpetually stuck like this, please help

Back